Seminole Hard Rock Casino Tampa
Review Highlights
I especially liked the Non-Smoking smaller casino as the air was much fresher than...

The Seminole Casino is adjoining to the Hard Rock Hotel in Tampa, Florida. This must be one of the... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Thomas W
Damascus, Syria
It's the average Casino

Not a big fan of a smoky filled room. It appeared clean but basically your average casino. Fun... read more

Reviewed yesterday

from US$84.99
from US$107.00
from US$64.50
2,224 results
All reviews nice casino fresh harvest council oak hard rock cafe poker room memorabilia excitement
Reviewed 2 May 2018

Every single time I visit the Hard Rock Casino I am blown away with how they can deliver world class customer service while being extremely busy. I love the attention I get every time I go there.

Reviewed 2 May 2018

The first time I'd been there in a year. More parking, but confusing at first entry. Not the same way I used to enter, but it seemed better once I got used to the lay of the land. The biggest thing I noticed was it seemed as though they up-graded the smoke extraction devices. I didn't walk out after my 2 hr. stay smelling like the inside of a chimney. Other things seem the same, friendly dealers are a big plus. Didn't eat on this visit, but maybe next time.

1  Thank Robert M
Reviewed 2 May 2018

I had been to Harrahs Casino in Cherokee a few times so was in the Tampa area and wanted to see the Hard Rock Casino. Parking was easy and finding the casino. Walked thru the slots and tables. Ordered a quick drink. Bar staff were great. Quick and attentive. Walked around a bit more and found a black jack table. Mike was amazing with all his guests at the table. Walked around a bit more, played some more slots. Smaller than I thought it was going to be but Harrahs is quick large and has more space to build on. Became a member, got the few perks, double play, they gave. When I got home, I tried to see what the price was on hotel rooms been a member. Just as expensive as not being a member. Harrahs when you become a total reward member, you get comp nights at the hotel. Harrahs is definitely worth it, but just far away. Just not impressed with the Hard Rock Casino. Too expensive all the way around.

2  Thank Hollie S
Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

I enjoy all kinds of casinos from the Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas, Nevada to the Ameristar in Blackhawk, Colorado.

We visited the Seminole Hard Rock in Florida today and will never return.

1st the entire lower level smells like an ashtray. If you're going to allow indoor smoking, get better air handlers.

2nd, they do not provide complimentary beverages unless you're playing high limit tables and to make things worse the drinks are over priced. $22 for a screwdriver and tequila.

3rd the slots are too expensive and labeled in a deceiving way. The slots are also very tight. The same machines I enjoyed so much in Vegas and Colorado were simply no fun here. No small payouts to keep your attention and keep you playing.

4th, there was an advertises drawing of 4 X $2,500 winners per hour from noon to 9pm. We stayed for 2 hours playing slots etc... I couldn't hear one winner announced no matter where I was on the casino floor.

5th, tables and machine to expensive. The craps machine had a minimum $25 bet.

This place is nowhere near the level of Vegas and a far cry from the Ameristar is Colorado.

Get your act together.

We'll never go back and I suggest you skip it.

12  Thank Joe C
Reviewed 30 April 2018

One of the worst casinos I've been to for gambling. The Seminole tribe must be filthy rich. Rarely do I see anyone win and I certainly don't. Terrible gambling.

Now, the food is pretty good. The buffet is decent but be prepared to wait in line sometimes an hour or more. We go there to eat during off hours: 2:00 in the afternoon. You can add a fresh steak ($8 or $10) or lobster tail ($12) to your meal. Fresh sushi. Nice assortment. Right next to the buffet is a great Asian dining place. Their food is delicious. Great service. Fresh food. Decent prices.

As for their reward program - it stinks. If you have a players card and frequent the casino gambling, they give away many, many gifts BUT you have to RSVP in order to get them. There is a cut off date to RSVP. If you show up at the casino and haven't RSVP'd, you don't get the gift. If you RSVP and don't show up, they subtract the points from your account for no-show. It stinks. I really hope casino gambling gets approved in FL and other casinos pop up in the state. This one is awful.

5  Thank Del H