“Awesome Casino”

Seminole Hard Rock Casino Tampa
Ranked #69 of 202 things to do in Tampa
More attraction details
Owner description: Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Tampa is the premier entertainment destination of Central Florida and the place where celebrities love to stay and play. This electrifying casino is one of the most successful and largest casinos in the world, and features high stakes table games along with thousands of the hottest slot machines. The casino offers a valet service or free, self-parking. We welcome reviews about the casino experience, but we do have a hotel and amenity specific page so be sure to leave your review on the right page so we can best respond to your comments.
Reviewed 3 May 2018

Visited here for my bachelor party in July. Very clean casino with friendly staff and a wide variety of games!

Write a ReviewReviews (2,189)
All reviews
in 24 reviews
"excitement"
in 23 reviews

Reviewed 2 May 2018

Every single time I visit the Hard Rock Casino I am blown away with how they can deliver world class customer service while being extremely busy. I love the attention I get every time I go there.

Reviewed 2 May 2018

The first time I'd been there in a year. More parking, but confusing at first entry. Not the same way I used to enter, but it seemed better once I got used to the lay of the land. The biggest thing I noticed was it seemed as though they up-graded the smoke extraction devices. I didn't walk out after my 2 hr. stay smelling like the inside of a chimney. Other things seem the same, friendly dealers are a big plus. Didn't eat on this visit, but maybe next time.

1  Thank Robert M
Reviewed 2 May 2018

I had been to Harrahs Casino in Cherokee a few times so was in the Tampa area and wanted to see the Hard Rock Casino. Parking was easy and finding the casino. Walked thru the slots and tables. Ordered a quick drink. Bar staff were great. Quick and attentive. Walked around a bit more and found a black jack table. Mike was amazing with all his guests at the table. Walked around a bit more, played some more slots. Smaller than I thought it was going to be but Harrahs is quick large and has more space to build on. Became a member, got the few perks, double play, they gave. When I got home, I tried to see what the price was on hotel rooms been a member. Just as expensive as not being a member. Harrahs when you become a total reward member, you get comp nights at the hotel. Harrahs is definitely worth it, but just far away. Just not impressed with the Hard Rock Casino. Too expensive all the way around.

2  Thank Hollie S
See more reviews
Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

I enjoy all kinds of casinos from the Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas, Nevada to the Ameristar in Blackhawk, Colorado.

We visited the Seminole Hard Rock in Florida today and will never return.

1st the entire lower level smells like an ashtray. If you're going to allow indoor smoking, get better air handlers.

2nd, they do not provide complimentary beverages unless you're playing high limit tables and to make things worse the drinks are over priced. $22 for a screwdriver and tequila.

3rd the slots are too expensive and labeled in a deceiving way. The slots are also very tight. The same machines I enjoyed so much in Vegas and Colorado were simply no fun here. No small payouts to keep your attention and keep you playing.

4th, there was an advertises drawing of 4 X $2,500 winners per hour from noon to 9pm. We stayed for 2 hours playing slots etc... I couldn't hear one winner announced no matter where I was on the casino floor.

5th, tables and machine to expensive. The craps machine had a minimum $25 bet.

This place is nowhere near the level of Vegas and a far cry from the Ameristar is Colorado.

Get your act together.

We'll never go back and I suggest you skip it.

11  Thank Joe C