“Excellent”
other travellers have booked this property
Private Beach Club Resort & Beach
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Private Beach Club Resort & Beach
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

jtodd630t...
Chicago, Illinois
“Excellent”
Reviewed 1 May 2018 for a stay in April 2018

I've stayed at both vacation homes enjoyed them both...both residents very clean and quiet and liked that they had cleaning staff thank you mark

Vanessa T
“Horrible (Run)”
Reviewed 20 April 2018 for a stay in January 2018

The house is decent but needs major updating. The pool heater would not work for us, (this was a major bummer because I rented this house just for this). We were unable to use the pool until the last day (since the weather heated up). I contacted the owner several times and he stated he was in Miami and would send his pool guy. After several text messages and calls to the owner, he tried to have us trouble shoot the pool ourselves stating he could not reach his pool guy. (I have text messages to prove this) No one ever came out to fix anything wrong in the house. (Bad property management). My husband who is a larger gentleman, sat in one of the dining room chairs, and it came apart. He then tried to charge us $1500.00 for a chair that looked to be old and not sturdy. The couch had a blanket thrown across it and was torn on the base with feathers hanging out. The hot water in the back only worked if you turned on the cold water. We booked the house for the whole time we were there, and the owner had the nerve to get mad because we used more than one bed. We booked the full house, not part of the house. IF this was the case, we should have only paid for half the house. The owner complained that we smoked in the house, (which we didn't) the house smelled like that when we arrived. Maybe if he came from Miami to smell and check his house out then he would have known all the issues with this house. Overall, we were not satisfied and would not stay in this house again and would not recommend this property to anyone.

Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
1 May 2018
This guest is begrudgingly disgruntled because they were discovered to be in the wrong for destroying my property, (and had to forfeit their deposit), as well when my Superintendent arrived to inspect the pool heater, (which was working fine); it was only due to their level of intoxication that prevented them from using the equipment properly. And now, "EVERY" negative review on this site is sadly posted by this same guest; just under a different email!! Therefore, after speaking with TripAdvisor, they have advised me to take this matter into my own hands, and deal with this slanderous guest directly; which as an Attorney, I plan on doing so. It is unfortunate to be forced to air issues with "one single guest", out in an open forum; however, those of you reading this, please understand my position, when someone attacks my families vacation home, that we have elected to share with those individuals and groups who have scruples & respect for others property, thus wrongfully causing others not to enjoy the wonderful realities of staying in our home, I have no other alternative......Thank you for your time, Mark
Leeann C
Saint Charles, Illinois
“House Needs Some Work”
Reviewed 5 January 2018 for a stay in December 2017
people found this review helpful

The house has a nice, open floor plan. The neighborhood is quiet. However, the pictures of the area are deceptive. There is no access to the community pool or fitness center. The house is in desperate need of updates and some deep cleaning. With a little bit of work, this will be a wonderful place to stay. We addressed our concerns with Mark, the owner.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
kathy1995...
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Great for extended family tume”
Reviewed 24 December 2017 for a stay in December 2017
person found this review helpful

Very kid friendly and the gated community is beautiful. We loved having the private pool and spa available for evenings. We should have brought tennis and pickle ball rackets.., the courts looked great. Mark was available quickly by phone to answer any questions.

kiarapayn...
Palm Beach, Florida
“Awesome”
Reviewed 3 November 2017 for a stay in October 2017
person found this review helpful

Trip was amazing. The house was beautiful and the complex was beautiful as well. The house was well kept and has everything available. Would definitely rent again. Mark was a great owner and responded to all questions and concerns within minutes. Thank you so much for an amazing trip. The pool and four bedrooms were great and my friends and I enjoyed.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing