Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
bamatraveler08
Central Florida, Florida

Nice place to stay awhile.

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 17 Mar 2024
The location was perfect for visiting a friend who lives in that area. The queen bed with 4 pillows was plush and comfortable for my wife and I although I prefer a king. The couch was hard as a rock and the back and arms were small so overall the couch was a no-go for me. The kitchen looked nice, but we didn't use it except to make coffee. Everything was clean. We did not do the breakfast (although it was included) as we had a breakfast meeting with our friend. Check in and check out were fast and smooth. Staff was very friendly. Closet had an iron, hangers and everything.
Date of stay: March 2024
Room Tip: The sleeper sofa is not comfortable to sit on, but use a couple pillows from the bed and it's...
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
5.0 of 5 bubblesValue
    $220
  • Skyscanner.com
3.4 km from TownePlace Suites Tallahassee North / Capital Circle
View more hotels in Tallahassee
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 November 2023

The good: the location was good for work. The Bad: Super angry/unfriendly staff; from the front desk, breakfast lady, and cleaners. Requested top floor; placed on bottom floor. All rooms were pet-friendly (I have allergies), so I had to deal with itchy, watery eyes and nose all night. The bedroom doors were broken (physically splintered/broken off) so they would not shut, and the bathroom door was also broken. No soap at the sink, missing living room remote, and the bedroom remote did not work. Would not stay here again, and would love to see "NO PET" hotels popping up. I don't enjoy hearing and smelling pets while I must travel and try to sleep.

Date of stay: November 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
KERVIN LASSITER, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Tallahassee North / Capital Circle, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2023

Dear TamCam2,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience while staying with us. Your experience is below our standard.

Providing the highest level of hospitality is our number one priority and I sincerely apologize for failing to meet your expectations. I have shared your feedback with the leadership team to ensure the necessary guidelines are in place and reviewed to prevent issues from occurring in the future.

I hope you choose to stay with us again when your travels bring you back to the area.

K. Lassiter

Reviewed 25 September 2023

Overall, we had a nice experience at this hotel. However I am writing to let others know that the "Sofa Bed" listed under the Suite Room is not a bed. This was very misleading. It's a stiff couch. Not a sofa that pulls out to a bed.

Date of stay: September 2023
Trip type: Travelled with family
General Manager, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Tallahassee North / Capital Circle, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2023

Greetings,
Thank you for choosing to stay at the TownePlace Suites Tallahassee North/Capital Circle and providing your honest feedback. Providing the highest level of hospitality is our number one priority and we sincerely apologize for falling short of meeting your expectations.

Reviewed 8 April 2023

Stayed three nights with our 2 teenage daughters in a two room suite with kitchen and living room. Overall, we were reasonably satisfied with our stay. It was nice to have two rooms and a separate living area. The room was pretty clean. There were a few little cleanliness issues here and there. Beds were not super comfortable. Pull out couch was also not comfortable. Kitchen was clean and appliances seemed newer. Bathroom/shower worked. Very average.

Parking lot was littered with trash most of the time. Pool is small and appears always shaded. But seemed clean.

Breakfast is well below average. Poorly stocked Cereal, microwaved breakfast sandwiches in a bag...just not good. Coffee was not bad, though. The lady working the breakfast seemed, uninspired. When asked for items or assistance she typically gave a one word answer or none at all. Front desk was more helpful. The man doing housekeeping was very nice and accommodating with towels.

Overall, we didn't HATE it...but would look for another place to stay next time.

Date of stay: March 2023
General Manager, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Tallahassee North / Capital Circle, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2023

Greetings,

Thank you for choosing to stay at the TownePlace Suites Tallahassee North/Capital Circle and providing your honest feedback on the Guest Satisfaction Survey. Providing the highest level of hospitality is our number one priority and we sincerely apologize for falling short of meeting your expectations.

As a teachable moment, we have shared your feedback with the appropriate hotel team members to resolve this issue for future guest.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We appreciate you choosing to stay with us during these unusual times.

Reviewed 10 February 2023

Be advised that this property will not treat you fairly and will not try to accommodate your needs. Back in Nov 2022 I made a reservation there to which they said I prepaid, but I didn't. They can't even produce the email that was sent to me saying that, I couldn't find it either. When my plans changed and I had to cancel, they did cancel it for me but failed to inform me that it was prepay so they ended up charging me for one night at a whopping $260 a night. When I later discovered the charge on my credit card statement, I called and left two messages with billing but no one bothered to return my call. When I finally managed to get a hold of the front desk manager, she wouldn't work with me or acknowledge the fact that I was misinformed.

There are a lot of other friendly properties to stay at in Tallahassee, avoid this one!

Date of stay: November 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
General Manager, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Tallahassee North / Capital Circle, responded to this reviewResponded 10 February 2023

Reviewed 21 December 2022

Sofa bed not really a bed!! Just a very uncomfortable hard platform that is hard to even open. Thankfuly Tori was helpful getting it open. Because the room was so smal for my husband and three granddaughters we had to rent a second foom - not connected so we were running up and down the hall. The kitchens were far from complete. No tongs and the exhaust fan did not remove smoke so we set off the smoke detector EVERY morning!! Someone had to fan the detector every time we cooked. You can't open a window either so they sent someone up to take care of opening the window. In the second studio room there was not even a place to sit and eat so we all had to eat in the other room which meant hauling dishes etc up and down the hall.
The good is that the front desk gal was very helpful and Tori was really helpful for us. It was too cold for the pool. If you wanted to use the elevator (which I ned) you had to walk all the way down the hall and then back to get to the car. You will hear sirens all night as well. The hotel looked to have been rather newly decorated and we found it to be clean.

Room tip: Sofa bed not a bed - just a very hard platform. Exhaust fan does not work so smoke detector will go off if you cook. We expected the fire
Date of stay: December 2022
KERVIN LASSITER, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Tallahassee North / Capital Circle, responded to this reviewResponded 21 December 2022

Thank you for staying, we are glad you enjoyed your stay. Our goal is to give you a clean comfortable stay, I see we did not meet all of your expectations in being comfortable. The sofa bed, tongs in the kitchen, rooms and hotel design are things we cannot control. Providing great customer service and a clean room are our goals. If you back in the area we would be delighted to show you a different side of Marriott.