Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
dwbfl0515
Parrish, Florida

EXCELLENT PLACE IF TRAVELING WITH A PET

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 13 Apr 2023
We travel with a kitty, and it is very hard to find accommodations that are suitable at a reasonable price. While this location is not a Biltmore, it is very suitable for the price. I met the owner, Raj, and he seems genuinely interested in providing reasonable accommodation at a fair price. If you travel with a pet, you might want to consider this one, as it was very clean and acceptable inside.
Date of stay: April 2023
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
5.0 of 5 bubblesValue
5.0 of 5 bubblesLocation
5.0 of 5 bubblesService
R P, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Tallahassee East, responded to this review
Responded 15 Apr 2023
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a positive score. I sincerely appreciate your kind compliments. We were happy to host you and look forward to your return trips in the future. Have a great day.
10.7 km from Red Roof Inn Tallahassee East
No prepayment needed
  • Hotels.com
8.5 km from Red Roof Inn Tallahassee East
View more hotels in Tallahassee
All reviews room was clean quality inn free breakfast great place to stay definitely stay here again fsu
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 March 2023

Booked through Priceline. Reservation was supposed to be for two upcoming nights and it got messed up and only booked for one and was on the wrong night. Called Priceline, who called the hotel. Hotel told them to have me book the correct nights and they would cancel the messed up reservation. They never did. Priceline said it would take 24 hours. 48 hours later, I called back and was told they would not cancel the reservation, despite telling Priceline they would. Hotel staff is shockingly rude and unprofessional.

Also, I cancelled my upcoming two day stay. So they lost out on an extra day of income because they are so poorly run and their staff is so rude.

Date of stay: March 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
R P, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Tallahassee East, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2023

I am unsure if this is what Priceline is telling you or if you are just trying to twist the story here. All our front desk agents follow the cancellation policy listed on the reservation and the one you were trying to get a refund for was already inside the window, so we cannot cancel it without penalty. We never told them what you stated we said (so I hope they did not mislead you), and I also have proof from our agent who spoke to the person from Priceline. They were clearly told that the reservation could not be cancelled, so we never changed our stance because from the beginning we did not approve the waiver. This is why I advise all guests to book directly, and instead you chose two different third parties, further increasing your chances of having an error during the reservation process. We respect your decision to cancel your second stay. It opens up another room for us this busy weekend, so we wish you good luck finding accommodations elsewhere. Have a nice day.

Reviewed 9 March 2023

After having a devastating house fire on our wedding day, and needing to seek shelter while we figured our situation out, we thought this hotel was a viable option. The owners treated us as an inconvenience and a problem from start. We left to get breakfast and meet with Red Cross, and upon returning, the wife of the owner was yelling at us from the upper floor to the parking lot about how we “lied” about the number of animals we had. She was argumentative and combative when we tried to defend ourselves and explain that we did disclose the correct information. Our entire wedding party was witness to us telling the booking employee that we had more than two animals. But the owners treated us like we should never have been in the room that we were booked in, and as if we personally chose that room. When trying to be transparent about one of our dogs returning from the hospital, the owner accused us of lying again about the number of pets we had present. He insisted that we were in the wrong, and accepted no culpability for his staff or whoever booked us for the room that they deemed we should not be in. When we expressed our distress of the whole situation the owner only could offer up, "but was that my fault?" instead of an ounce of compassion, adding even that we "deserved" what happened to us. Take a look at the other reviews, and you’ll see we are not the only patrons who’ve had issues with the way we were treated. I will never forget the way we were treated during this incredibly difficult time. Don’t trust this hotel in any time of need.

Date of stay: February 2023
R P, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Tallahassee East, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2023

I am disappointed to see the severe misconstruction of truth in your review. From the very beginning we were extremely lenient with your party considering our normal rule is to only allow one pet per room, yet we made a one-time exception for you that clearly backfired on our part trying to be understanding of your situation. The lead housekeeper merely asked if you had a cat as you had initially declared three dogs at check-in, and you instead screamed at her despite her not even saying anything else, as she just wanted to know since we have different ways of cleaning rooms depending on the type of pet. Later when she returned you (or the other one with you) apologized while sobbing. We were fine with you extending your stay and when I simply said that we would not be able to keep you in that room (since it was already reserved for someone else that day), you then got mad at me as if I had said we were kicking you out when in reality we just needed you to move to a different room. We never said you were lying nor would I ever say those type of things to anyone regardless of their circumstance. It saddens me that you paint the wrong picture and put words in my mouth I would never dare utter. I understand you are/were going through a difficult time, but that is no reason to leave comments such as yours. However, I hope you find peace going forward and wish you well in life. Have a pleasant day.

Reviewed 4 December 2022 via mobile

Easy check in everyone was helpful.Upon check out Aman was very courteous and helpful.
Rooms are clean its doesn't offer all the extra amenities but it's a nice quiet place off the beaten path. It's not far from downtown and there is plenty of shopping nearby and restaurants.

Room tip: Plenty of parking
Date of stay: December 2022
Trip type: Travelled with friends
R P, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Tallahassee East, responded to this reviewResponded 10 December 2022

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a kind review. I will share your compliments with our staff, and we look forward to seeing you again sometime in the near future. Have a wonderful day!

Reviewed 4 October 2022 via mobile

Wonderful customer service. Clean room. We called late at night requesting a room, the desk clerk was very nice and courteous told us he had a room just come on down. We will definitely stay here again when we come for our next family gathering.

Date of stay: October 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
R P, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Tallahassee East, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2022

Thank you for leaving us such wonderful feedback. I will be sure to share this with the rest of the staff at our next meeting as an example of what great service brings: positive reviews and satisfied guests. We enjoyed having you stay with us and look forward to hosting you again in the near future. Have an excellent day!

Reviewed 3 October 2022

We were evacuating due to Hurricane Ian. When checking into our two rooms, the front desk clerk quickly checked us in to the first room and then announced his shift was over and left. The next guy came out and was totally confused. It took another 20 minutes for him to figure it out and give us our second room. Then we pulled around to our room and there were two sketchy guys sitting on an old car smoking. It made use feel unsafe. They eventually left after going back into their room which was right next to ours. Upon entering our room, the lights in our room were almost all burned out and it just felt dirty. Every time my husband moved on his side of the bed it pulled out a plug that cause all the lamps to go out. Only stayed here because we were evacuating with a pet. Never again. I will say the one plus is that it is in a decent area and the restaurant next door- Back Woods Crossing- is really nice.

Date of stay: September 2022

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I understand the confusion re: the front desk agents, but the one that left had to be home by a certain time and he was starting to run late (though he had already begun checking you in so he did not want to leave you hanging in the middle of the process). The men in the parking lot were just construction workers who got back late and were lounging after a full day at their job site; they've stayed with us for a while now and have not caused any problems to my staff or guests. As for the lighting issues in your room, I have flagged your room for evaluation by our maintenance person and he will take a thorough look at the setup this week; I appreciate you for letting us know about this so that we may prevent similar issues from arising in the future. Have a nice day.