Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Martin B
Panama City, Panama

Great hotel

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 26 Sept 2023via mobile
We stayed just just one night but this hotel is probable the nicest cleaners hotel we've ever stayed at.
The staff are all very professional and helpful, the room and hotel were very clean. Breakfast was good too.
Our suite had a separate bedroom which we've never experienced before.
I can highly recommend this hotel
Date of stay: September 2023
  • Expedia.com
    $216
9.4 km from Staybridge Suites Tallahassee I-10 East, an IHG Hotel
View more hotels in Tallahassee
All reviews lovely lake social hour the living room area one bedroom suite free breakfast great stay waffles off the highway business center great room parking lot pet washer sofa hurricane
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 August 2023

Would stay here anytime for a stopover in Tallahassee! Clean, eco-friendly, friendly staff, comfortable beds/rooms and great amenities like the bar, outside seating overlooking water and breakfast. All at a great rate.

Room tip: Rooms have M-wave, DW, fridge, etc. No bar soap or small toiletries so take your own. Yea for the environment!
Date of stay: July 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 July 2023 via mobile

Unpleasant on many levels.. starting with check-in.. which was the worst I’ve experienced at this level of hotel. The young woman who checked us in was rude.. when she finally came to desk. We had to look for her in the end after waiting for several minutes. Seemed like she was in the room behind the desk but just didn’t come out.. even after we called out a friendly hello a couple of times. She would not look at us or answer any of our questions. I could go on but that’s enough.
This is a nice hotel with a good location. It’s a shame it’s being managed so poorly. We did hear from the morning crew that there is new management so maybe the issues we experienced have to do with that fact. No hot food at breakfast except for the pancake machine. The juice machine was out of order. The muffin display case was empty. The housekeeping staff were around and told us the stove was broken.

Date of stay: July 2023
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Debby N
IHG Service, Owner at Staybridge Suites Tallahassee I-10 East, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2023

Dear Debby N,

Thank you for selecting our Staybridge Suites Tallahassee while visiting Tallahassee and for taking the time to provide feedback about your experience. It's a pleasure having you as our guest.

I am truly sorry that you did not experience an exemplary stay due to the service of our staff, your check-in experience and our breakfast. This is certainly below our usual high standard of service. Please be certain that I have noted and forwarded your feedback for the management to improve. In the midst of your experience, I am glad to know that the location of our hotel was still appreciated.

I very much hope that you will grant us the opportunity to prove ourselves again.

Best Regards,

Ben W.
IHG Hotels and Resorts Service

Reviewed 6 July 2023

This hotel is horrible! Don’t stay here! They gave my room away that I reserved so we had to stay in the wrong room.(3 people with 1 bed) they did nothing about it! The whole hotel reeked of weed and it was nasty. Nothing had been cleaned at all. I’m don’t with Staybridge!

Room tip: Don’t stay here!
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
IHG Service, Owner at Staybridge Suites Tallahassee I-10 East, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2023

Hi E1420GZashleyp,

Thank you for sharing your feedback and staying at the Staybridge Suites Tallahassee Interstate 10 East. We appreciate you trusting IHG Hotels and Resorts for your family trip.

We aim to provide a clean and comfortable place to stay for our valued guests, and I am sorry for the issues you encountered during your visit. I have alerted our hotel team about your feedback. I also sent a private message to obtain more details about your stay.

Until your next visit, we look forward to having the opportunity to share a more positive experience in the future.

Rosh D.
IHG Hotels and Resorts Service

Reviewed 11 June 2023

My family and I stayed here last year and it was great-we were pleasantly surprised- a great value and hidden gem for the Tallahassee area. However, this visit was not as great. The staff are pleasant and accommodating, for the most part. However, the smell of "skunk" (aka dank...the maryjane) would waft in/out of the elevator for a few days while we were there. We brushed that off. Then 2 days before we checked out, a new guests checked into the adjoining/communicating room next to us. That first night we got some strong fumes coming underneath...my 10 year old child noticed the "stink." We tried our best to air out the room and stuffed plastic bags under the doorway in hopes to cut back the smell. The next day we smelled it again in the afternoon, so we notified the front desk attendant who assured us "someone would check" on the smell. I couldn't take it and stuffed the door crack with wet towels. We slept fine that night, but have no idea if anyone actually talked to reefer guest. Food is decent; breakfast is not as varied as the dinners, which are great when offered. It seems like housekeeping is understaffed-I only would see 2 people working at one time on any given day. Trash would be sitting outside the individual rooms for 10-12 hours during the day. Seems like they stay busy due to the construction going on in the Buck Lake area; however just be aware that this leads to clientele who may not be as discrete in terms of their personal behavior.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
IHG Service, Owner at Staybridge Suites Tallahassee I-10 East, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2023

Hi madan131275,

We appreciate you choosing the Staybridge Suites Tallahassee Interstate-10 East for your leisure stay.

We strive to give an impressive hotel experience, and I apologize for what happened during your stay. We value every bit of our guest experience and will notify our upper hotel management team. I assure you that we will take necessary corrective measures to avoid any issues from occurring again.

I hope we'll remain your dependable choice, as we promise to make your stay more memorable and exciting.

Yours in hospitality,

Melissa P
IHG Hotels & Resorts

Reviewed 4 June 2023

This hotel melt like septic pu**y and my brother stepped in dog sh*t INSIDE the hotel lobby not to mention the dog sh*t everywhere else. The breakfast was absolutely not edible at all, the waffles were sour, and the biscuits were rock hard.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
IHG Service, Owner at Staybridge Suites Tallahassee I-10 East, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2023

Hi Paradise06638048723,

Thank you for your recent stay at Staybridge Suites Tallahassee Interstate-10 East and for sharing your feedback. We appreciate your business and making IHG Hotels & Resorts a part of your travel.

We work very hard and strive to be the best Staybridge Suites. Our goal is to offer a seamless and relaxing stay, and I'm sorry to learn that it didn't happen. We take feedback seriously and would like to know more about it, and share this with the relevant teams. I sent you a separate message and hope you respond soon.

Your loyalty is important to us. We hope you choose IHG Hotels & Resorts for your future travels.

Best Regards,