Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Chris K

Nice place to visit

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 13 May 2024
Neat and clean. Good breakfast food. Nice staff. The only problem is that the pricing is a little high (even as a Hilton member). We generally try to stay at a Hampton Inn (or other Hilton) when we travel because they always feel safe, and there are several to choose from in this area.
Date of stay: January 2024
    $200
  • Skyscanner.com
0.2 km from Hampton Inn & Suites Tallahassee I-10-Thomasville Rd
View more hotels in Tallahassee
All reviews village inn a hilton honors member great stay complimentary breakfast the breakfast area front desk staff bed was very comfortable inns interstate refrigerator bedding
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 April 2024 via mobile

It was your standard Hampton Inn. Clean, good room for the dollar. Friendly staff.
No evening amenities, but there never are at a Hampton.
Breakfast was good, nothing fancy but the standard Hampton breakfast. Always a good value for the money.

Room tip: There are a few restaurants within walking distance.
Date of stay: April 2024
Reviewed 7 February 2024

there were a few dead ants in the tub but i just washed them down the drain and then i saw a couple more crawling on the ground in the bathroom which made be feel dirty. and worse of all there were 7-8 dead ants in the bed. it was absolutely disgusting and it was around 1 in the morning so i did not called room service but seriously it felt like sleeping in a motel and i couldn’t the sleep i needed because of it. room service needs to do better by either preventing the problem or just checking the room before a guest buys it. and i had room 323 and this room had 2 bed and both beds had ants. i will not be booking here again.

Date of stay: February 2024
1  Thank Samiah D
Reviewed 23 January 2024

Hilton canceled my reservation because I got to the hotel late. It’s 4am and I’ve been sitting in the lobby waiting for almost an hour. This is BS… but hey, I’ve got time to leave negative reviews everywhere I can think of.

Room tip: Hilton canceled my reservation because I got to the hotel late. It’s 4am and I’ve been sitting in the lobby waiting for almost an hour.
Date of stay: January 2024
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 8 January 2024

I left my ancient, but irreplacable, iPod in my room. I called the same night, and the staff was able to locate it. Manny Roman, the assistant general manager, went out of his way to get it returned to me. I've probably had this iPod for at least 20 years, and it was filled with family pics, music and podcasts. Manny's efforts to return it went above and beyond. Thank you so very much, Manny, for your kindness to an old lady who uses old technology.

Date of stay: April 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 30 December 2023

We had originally booked with the Hilton Garden Inn next door but they were under renovation, didn’t have working elevators and no rooms left on first floor. This Hampton Inn was also under renovation but at least had a front desk to check in with. We tried to use Hilton Honors points, but they were going to charge us 55,000 points instead of the 27,000 we usually paid for a night. Room was apparently renovated and was very nice except: no water pressure, barely got a trickle from the shower; toilet leaked and there was a huge puddle of water near it; bathroom door couldn’t close because it was too big; in the morning there was a constant loud hammering noise from next door. All in all a big disappointment. Usually expect and get better from Hilton and Hampton Inn.

Date of stay: December 2023