Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Beth F
Thibodaux, Louisiana, Usa

On our way to Savannah

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 17 Mar 2024
Stayed here to and from heading to Savannah. The room was really nice. Beds and pillows were comfortable. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful.

Hot biscuits. Good coffee.

I did not like the idea of pet friendly. Heard dogs barking in the hall
Trip type: Travelled with friends
4.0 of 5 bubblesValue
4.0 of 5 bubblesLocation
4.0 of 5 bubblesService
Responded 21 Mar 2024
Thank you for your wonderful review and your feedback! We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Sorry about the barking dog!1 We hope to see you again soon!!
$173
    $236
  • Skyscanner.com
0.5 km from TRYP by Wyndham Tallahassee North I-10 Capital Circle
View more hotels in Tallahassee
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 March 2024

THis was definitely a remodel and rebranding. The overall presentation was nice, and with a name like Wyndham, we thought we were safe. The floors are thin and the people that stayed above us sounded like elephants walking. They may have had a child that was jumping off of furniture in a regular pattern (obstacle course style) after midnight for 45 min. There was some physical damage to the bathroom door in the room, and the floor was uneven under the bed so that also affected sleep.

Date of stay: March 2024
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Todd Middleton, General Manager at TRYP by Wyndham Tallahassee North I-10 Capital Circle, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2024

Thank you for your review and your feedback. I am sorry about your noisy neighbor! Did you call the front desk so we could address the issue? I don't see any note of it and we would have taken care of the situation immediately. Regardless, thank you very much for your business and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 10 March 2024

Excellent hotel, big lobby, great staff, very quiet, well equipped rooms, very clean, excellent showers, plush mattress. Recently refurbished. AC works great. Large breakfast with many options. I RECOMMEND THIS HOTEL.

The only downside is that the Florida humidity is a bit too high in the rooms. When I walked into my room it had that slight musty experience. The AC made it feel cool and damp. Could benefit from a dehumidifier, that’s why it’s four stars.

• Trip type: Travelled solo

Thank you for your review and the your feedback concerning your stay! Happy to read that you will continue to recommend this hotel. We are also working the the issues you encountered. We thank you for your business and look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 5 March 2024

My husband and I stayed at TRYP hotel in Tallahassee Florida in January on our way to Florida and we’re so impressed with it that we made it a point to stay there on our way back home in February! The facility is beautiful, the beds were so comfortable, and the best thing of all is that the staff was polite, helpful, and extremely personable. This will definitely be our go to hotel from now on when we are in the Tallahassee area!

Date of stay: January 2024
Trip type: Travelled with family
Todd Middleton, General Manager at TRYP by Wyndham Tallahassee North I-10 Capital Circle, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2024

Wow! What a great review!! Thank you very much for taking the time to tell readers how great your stay was!! It makes me very proud to hear that the Tryp Tallahassee was one of the best hotels you have ever stayed in. In fact we just won an award as one of the "Best of TRYP hotels" around the world. An award only given to 16 hotels worldwide. Thank you for your business and thank you again for your wonderful review!! We hope to see you again soon!!

Reviewed 18 February 2024 via mobile

We got in just after dinner and a 5 1/2 hour drive… we got settled in the room and headed down to the Bar for a drink and for coffee… the Coffee was old so the Bar Tender made me a fresh pot which was very nice bcuz it was so late… the room was very spacious and super clean… the Breakfast the next morning was very good… so many options from eggs to beagles and waffles… Very Clean and Very Affordable… will be definitely staying there again 😍

Date of stay: February 2024
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Todd Middleton, General Manager at TRYP by Wyndham Tallahassee North I-10 Capital Circle, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2024

Thank you very much for the wonderful review of the Tryp by Wyndham in Tallahassee, FL!! I am so happy to read that you enjoyed your stay and that the staff took such great care of you! We all look forward to seeing you again soon!!

Reviewed 16 February 2024

It is about 25-30 mins away from the Tallahassee airport and 15 mins from the capital and Florida State University. The previous occupant was an assisted living nursing facility, so the hallways do remind you of the senior living vibe. Quick check in process with friendly staff. Free buffet breakfast is offered in the morning and a cafe on property serves dinner. Studio-like rooms with a fridge/microwave, bed, desk, and shower with door.

Date of stay: January 2024

Thank you very much for the wonderful review of the Tryp by Wyndham in Tallahassee, FL!! I am so happy to read that you enjoyed your stay!! We all look forward to seeing you again soon!!