Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Texas7777
Texas7777

Great stay and Kionnie was amazing!

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 25 May 2024via mobile
Stay was great! Rooms were clean and comfortable. We had excellent service and help from Kionnie. She went over and beyond to help ensure our room suited our needs. We stayed one night. We enjoyed dinner at Lucilla close by. Thanks again Kionnie!
Date of stay: May 2024
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Responded 26 May 2024
Dear Texas7777, We are thrilled that your time with us was amazing! Our location, services, and amenities in conjunction with our dedicated team of hospitality professionals help to create a memorable experience for our valued guests. We could not be more delighted to read about the special attention you received from Kionnie. We are fortunate to have her as a member of our team, and it comes as no surprise to see the dedicated service she demonstrated to you during your stay. It was a pleasure hosting you at Fairfield Inn & Suites Tallahassee Central, and we hope to see you again soon.

At your service,
    $215
  • Skyscanner.com
8.5 km from Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Tallahassee Central
View more hotels in Tallahassee
All reviews front desk indoor pool the breakfast area yogurt next morning would stay here again water pressure leslie refrigerator
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 May 2024 via mobile

Fairfield Tallahassee Central

The lobby has a nice look to it, though Carpeting needs to be vacuumed in the hallways and inside the elevator.

We were given a king room right off the elevator on the third floor. The room has a nice set up with a small living area when you first walk in. There’s a little cubby that has the coffee maker, microwave, and refrigerator. There’s a separate TV in the sitting area, as well as an occasional chair, a double sofa bed, and a desk and chair.

The bed was comfortable; the sheets looked clean. The bathroom was spacious with lots of counterspace to put your essentials. It too was clean.

Breakfast in the morning was great. They had hot cooked oatmeal, not little packs, and eight different things you could mix into your oatmeal. They had nice Chobani Greek yogurt. Hundred percent orange juice. My husband had a small quiche, and some sausages. They also had biscuits and fruit.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Seekye1st
Marriott Hotels, Owner at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Tallahassee Central, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2024

Dear Seekye1st, We would like to express our gratitude for choosing Fairfield Inn & Suites Tallahassee Central as your preferred accommodation. We are particularly glad your room provided all the comforts you expected and that you enjoyed all of the in-room amenities we provide. We're also thrilled to read you enjoyed our breakfast buffet. It's our goal to offer a satisfying start to the day with a selection of fresh, tasty options. We appreciate all of your comments. It was our pleasure to host you and your husband, and we look forward to seeing you soon!

Reviewed 16 April 2024

I stay here last week on Monday even though they are during construction workers . The two ladies that check me in was incredible, very professional. Entire check in process was fun, laughable and quick. They told me everything i need to know about the hotel. Jasmine and Jada deserve an raise and acknowledge for the outstanding service.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Marriott Hotels, Owner at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Tallahassee Central, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2024

Dear W9237ILjessicaw, Thank you for your kind words! We are delighted you had such a lovely experience with our check-in service. Providing a smooth and efficient arrival process is our top priority, and it's always rewarding to know that our efforts have made a difference in your stay. It is delightful to know that your interactions with Jasmine and Jada have been exceptional. We will certainly share your words of appreciation with them. We look forward to seeing you again soon at Fairfield Inn & Suites Tallahassee Central.

Reviewed 4 April 2024 via mobile

OMG the trashy people staying here!! We are staying for one night on our way to Tampa. Starting at 0600, two different sets of people were arguing on our floor. Literally screaming and cursing. One of the couples, the man sounded like he was either going to pull out a gun on the lady or beat her to a pulp. What is wrong with people??? Trashy people waking up the whole hotel? Inconsiderate. We will never stay here again!

Room tip: Don’t come here
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank nawlins95
Team Marriott, Owner at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Tallahassee Central, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2024

Dear nawlins95, We genuinely regret the distressing experience you encountered during your recent stay. Please accept our sincere apologies for the disturbance caused by the behavior of other guests. This is certainly not the standard of hospitality we aim to provide. We take such incidents seriously and will address them promptly to ensure the comfort and safety of all our guests. Your feedback is invaluable, and we hope to restore your trust in us in the future.

Reviewed 1 April 2024 via mobile

I went two nights during a weekend to enjoy the Marriott and American Express promotions they were having. I checked in on a late afternoon and was greeted by a friendly agent who honored my request to get a king bed instead of 2 queens for my suite. I was able to get the top floor (4th) room.

The room was nothing spacious, but a nice studio with the living room at front, and the bedroom in the back. The living room had a nice couch, table, and small smart TV. There were an ample amount of channels, and even access to YouTube and Netflix. The bedroom also had another TV which was the same size and some drawers. The bed looked more of a queen than a king, but it was comfortable enough. The wall mounted AC worked fine, but it was a bit hard to switch to cool via the thermostat.

The bathroom smelled funky each time I entered, but the housekeeping was able to resolve a bit with freshener. It was still clean though. It was specious for one person with a large sink. The toilet was clean and flushed fine. The shower was ok and had the new Alice and Co amenities with wall mounted shampoo, conditioner, and body wash. The body wash smelled good, but the shampoo didn't as I think it might have been old. Water pressure was average, but I didn't have much issue adjusting the temperature. The coffee and tea were in the bathroom, and there was a small fridge and microwave in the middle of my room. Overall, the room looked a bit dated, but it was still clean and comfortable.

The breakfast area was typical Fairfield Inn quality. Nothing extraordinary, but still good. There were two hot foods from the tray, including scrambled eggs and sausages. The kid in me though enjoyed fruit loops. There were also two other types of cereal, but I forgot what kind. I did see muffins, bagels, and possibly a waffle maker. Juice came from the dispenser, as well as the coffee and tea from the lobby. The fridge had various milks and yogurt. There were enough seats in the dining area, but the TV was silent due to some copyright issues. At least the lobby area had popular music playing in the background.

The lobby was small, but seating was comfortable. There was a small business center with two computers. The fitness center had limited equipment, and the pool was indoors only.

The service was pretty friendly. I enjoyed my check in agent the most. She was very friendly, accommodating, and helpful. She also called my room to check how I liked it, and had someone resolve the odor I complained in the bathroom. The housekeeping staff were friendly too and did freshen up my room the next day as requested. However, even though I had an extended checkout till 1pm, I did get a couple knocks on the door during my last day. They did apologize when I informed them about the extended checkout. My checkout agent was a bit nonchalant, but still friendly and helpful. I think they were feeling the stress as it looked like they were getting full occupancy.

I found this hotel to be more AAA 2 diamond quality than 3 diamonds. The hotel and rooms looked a bit dated and could use renovations. However, it was still clean, comfortable, and accommodating. The service was good and helpful too. This is the standard of Marriott quality. It was reasonable for 120 per night during the weekend after taxes, but after my promotion, I was about to get 20 percent cash back from my credit card. That made it a great deal. If the price is right, I would stay at this hotel again.

Room tip: Rooms are dated, but still clean and comfortable.
Date of stay: March 2024
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank ArunKrishnamurthy
Team Marriott, Owner at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Tallahassee Central, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2024

Dear ArunKrishnamurthy, Thank you for sharing your detailed experience at Fairfield Inn & Suites Tallahassee Central. We appreciate your compliments on our friendly staff and their efforts to accommodate your preferences. Your feedback about the room amenities, breakfast, and service is invaluable to us. While we strive to maintain high standards, we will take your suggestions for improvements into consideration. We are delighted to hear you found value in your stay and hope to welcome you back soon for another exceptional experience.

Reviewed 26 March 2024

Positives:
* Easy parking
* Clean lobby
* Fast check in
* Quiet

Negatives:
* The door lock was malfunctioning, don't think it could even lock, raised the issue, and they took it wrong thinking I asked to change the room. It took a while for them to understand the issue. I offered them to come up so I could show it to them. They did not want to come saying they were busy.
* Short of toilet paper, asked for it, it took them more than 60 minutes to bring it. They first refused citing they were busy and made up all sorts of reasons for not doing so. I asked them to drop off at the door, they said no. But 60 minutes later, instead of knocking the door to drop it off, they did bring and leave it on the floor, and then called to let me know.
They did not want to deal with the door lock issue nor care to solve.

Their way of handling these two issues were unsatisfactory. I explained to them if I could show them how the lock was not working when they drop off the toilet paper, they did not want to do so. I then offered an alternative, which was just drop the toilet paper off outside of my door, they did not want to do so initially.

* One pillow was smelly and unclean. I raised it and the front desk staff apologized the next morning at check-out.

Other comments:
* Wi-Fi did not work. My mobile network was completely cutoff inside of this hotel. You would be forced to use their public WiFi if you want to get online, which is non-standard for Marriott.
* No body or hand lotions provided; you must ask for it if you need it
* Hot water was warm hot, not hot hot.
* Breakfast was ok, fruit quality was not good on that day, but all other foods were good and fresh.
* Courteous restaurant staff
* Many food options near the hotel along Apalachee Parkway.

There are many hotels in this area that offers similar amenities and competitive pricing.

If you want to stay with Marriott, this is one of the cheaper Marriott options in this neighborhood.

Had they not had a smelly pillow and more proactive in resolving toilet paper and lock issue, this would have been a 5 out of 5.

Date of stay: March 2024
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Geminican
Team Marriott, Owner at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Tallahassee Central, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2024

Dear Geminican, Thank you for taking the time to provide detailed feedback regarding your recent stay with us. It's encouraging to hear that you found our pricing competitive and enjoyed our easy parking, fast check-in process, and quiet environment. However, we sincerely apologize for the inconveniences you encountered with the door lock, the delayed response to your request for toilet paper, and the unpleasant pillow odor. Your experience falls short of our standards, and we are committed to addressing these issues to ensure a more satisfactory stay in the future. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back for an improved experience.