Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Michgarry
London, Canada

Room good breakfast not good. Parking wasn't great either

3.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 29 Dec 2023via mobile
It was fine until.came for.breakfast no pancakes and yogurt. Not the most friendly people. Yes nice lobby this one i guess was to have popcorn. The one yesterday was fresh cookies. No popcorn when asked oh it is only on weekend. Not enough handicap parking spots there was more diamond or elite parking.
Date of stay: December 2023
Room Tip: The rooms are standard if you dont mind going out for breakfast. It is all good plus not handicap
Trip type: Travelled with family
Responded 13 Jan 2024
Hi Michgarry,

We appreciate you choosing the Holiday Inn Express Tallahassee - Interstate-10 East for your leisure stay.

We aim that our guests are comfortable and would have a lasting impression of the brand, and I'm sorry for the issues you encountered with us. It is not what we strive for at IHG Hotels and Resorts. Your comments will not go unnoticed, as I have shared them with our management teams. I know they appreciate your sharing your experience, and I am confident they will take steps to ensure the necessary guidelines are in place to stop this from occurring again.

I hope we'll remain your dependable choice, as we promise to make your stay more memorable and exciting.

Yours in hospitality,

• Expedia.com
    $219
0.2 km from Holiday Inn Express Tallahassee - I-10 E, an IHG Hotel
View more hotels in Tallahassee
All reviews hi express definitely stay here again staff was very friendly and helpful interstate mattress
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 December 2023

We love Holiday Inn Express and stay with them frequently when we travel because they are consistently reasonably priced and clean. Last May, I booked a reservation with the Tallahassee Holiday Inn. A week prior to arrival, I added 1 day to our stay; in other words, I gave them more business. Upon arrival, the clerk gave me a rate sheet to sign. While the first day was the agreed to rate, the next two days (the ones I reserved last May) had the daily rate price raised about $50 dollars! I questioned it and showed the clerk my original reservation. She informed me that it was a "football weekend." I asked directly if she will honor the reservation rate and she said "no." Of course, we walked out (as the clerk told us to have a nice day) and found another hotel. Nothing like arriving at a new city, late in the evening, to learn the national chain we love on is trying to cheat us. Never in my life have I had a hotel refuse to honor a reservation! To be clear, I'm not talking about taxes or resort fees; I'm talking about the daily room rate. Complaints to corporate have yielded no results. I've also complained to the local Chamber and the event we attended. No plans to do anymore business with a business I can't trust.

Date of stay: December 2023
Trip type: Travelled on business
IHG Service, Owner at Holiday Inn Express Tallahassee - I-10 E, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 December 2023

Hi george h,

We appreciate your feedback. It’s great to hear from our most valued guest. Thanks for your loyalty and for always staying with our Holiday Inn Express.

We provide the best lodging experience for every guest, and I'm sorry for the issues during your stay. I will be sharing your feedback with our hotel management for review. I've also sent you a private message to discuss this further.

We hope to regain your trust and confidence in our service.

Stay Safe!

Carl J.
IHG Hotels and Resorts Service

Reviewed 10 November 2023

From the time you enter the door of this establishment you can feel the pleasant and warm welcome by staff. The clean and peaceful environment make for a safe stay. The service at front desk was exceptionally helpful and easy by staff employees like Anysha and Dominic.
The Food is inviting and looks tasty just like the picture on the ad, but the customer service is impeccable with a twist of Love. By employees like Shanna.
I expressed my gratitude and appreciation to hotel management, Mr Tate, who was humbly honored on behalf for his staff.
Last but not least The complementary cookies are a must to try for,
All &All there are more wonderful things to express about This establishment and location but I think that everyone should experience this level of costumer satisfaction and service personally. Highly recommended in your in town.

Sheli
✌🏽&❤️💙

Date of stay: November 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 11 September 2023

I really hope this property is at or near the top of a list for renovation. It's very shabby. The stay was unpleasant and frustrating. It started with arriving at 2:45pm to check in and we were told to 'come back closer to 3:00pm' because they had 80 guests check out that morning. Not sure how 15 minutes was going to catch them up, but OK. So we sat in the lobby and overheard them say the same thing to a man who tried to check in at 2:56pm. When we were able to check in and went to our room, I started noticing how run down and dirty the place is. The hall carpet is so bubbled up, I would consider it a trip and fall hazard. Not sure IHG wants to assume that risk, but their call. There was mold in the bathroom, (ceiling above the toilet next to the shower), the lampshades were cracked and ripped, cracked tile everywhere. What really disappointed me was the lack of internet for two days and the laundry facility not taking any of my credit cards, including my IHG MasterCard. The staff was not much help, although they were nice about not being able to help. I was so frustrated Saturday night, I called IHG customer relations only to be told I needed to talk to the front desk. Which I did for the third time. Even they couldn't get my devices connected to their internet. Or when they did connect, they were dropped within minutes. Breakfast was bang average (and not the full assortment I'm used to seeing at Holiday Inn Express, i.e. pancakes and fresh fruit). Props for having a functioning TV, coffee pot and hair dryer and being next to I-10, but that's all I can credit them with. Overall a very underwhelming experience and not worth what we paid. At all.

Date of stay: September 2023
IHG Service, Owner at Holiday Inn Express Tallahassee - I-10 E, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2023

Hi Susan E,

Thank you for staying at Holiday Inn Express Tallahassee - I-10 East and sharing your experiences. We appreciate you for doing business with IHG Hotels and Resorts.

We are all about delivering quality service and achieving the highest standards of accommodation to make your experience inviting. I am sorry to learn about the conditions that prevented you from having a pleasant stay. Your feedback has been documented and shared with the hotel management as a reference for improvement so we can enhance our services.

Thank you again for taking the time to provide your insights and allowing us to improve.

Crisel V.
IHG Hotels & Resorts Service

Reviewed 2 June 2023 via mobile

The bed had a large butt sized 2.5-3 inch indention in it on both sides, that made it impossible to lay flat without hurting my back. I’m wondering how long people laid there to make that crater? It was the strangest thing I’ve ever seen. Otherwise, the room was decently clean, but the toilet was so low, I felt like I was sitting on a kiddie potty. Overall, a very uncomfortable night. Hey Holiday Inn, change your mattresses every so often!! Where’s your quality control?

Room tip: They’re building a Drury across the street… go there instead.
Date of stay: June 2023
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
IHG Service, Owner at Holiday Inn Express Tallahassee - I-10 E, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2023

Hello therealshotlady,

Hosting your stay is a pleasure for us. We appreciate you for choosing our Holiday Inn brand for your accommodation needs.

I am sorry to learn about your experience. I've sent your concern to our management team as a reference for the necessary improvements needed.

I hope to get another chance to host your next visit. We promise to make the value of your experience worth it for all the right reasons.

Yours in hospitality,

Jeraldine R.
IHG Hotels & Resorts Service

Reviewed 1 February 2023 via mobile

This hotel was not up to the usual holiday inn standard. Lobby needed vacuuming, room very small, just one chair and no sofa . Bathroom was not very clean, mildew in tub, toilet bowl had mold under the rim. My brother and wife were woken up at 1:00 am by a barking dog in the next room. They ended up being moved off the 5th floor to another floor. The morning breakfast was good. Lots of choices, danish was delicious. The lady attendant did an exceptional job. We will select another hotel next time we visit Tallahassee.

Room tip: Short on parking .
Date of stay: February 2023
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Holiday Inn Express Tallahassee, Other at Holiday Inn Express Tallahassee - I-10 E, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 February 2023

Dear Rentlady,
We appreciate your feedback. We are happy to hear you enjoyed our breakfast and the team was attentive to your needs. I'm sorry about the barking dog. We are a pet-friendly property hence someone snuck the dog in. It is disappointing to learn the room was less than perfect. We take cleanliness and condition very seriously and will share your comments with the team.
All the best,