Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Jef G
Great Smoky Mountains National Park, Tennessee

Worth A Shot!

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 13 Jun 2024
These suites are top knotch. The Hilton is above my usual budget but it was worth every penny. Beds super comfy and even the fold-out sofa bed satisfied two of my grandkids. The Lady at the front desk was as awesome as they come. And the pool was perfect. So was the free breakfast.
Date of stay: June 2024
    $201
8.7 km from Homewood Suites by Hilton Tallahassee
View more hotels in Tallahassee
1,085 results
All reviews front desk bedroom suite great place to stay the entire staff excellent stay the general manager complimentary breakfast waffles cookies sally fsu pet kitchenette dishwasher capital maintenance tally
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 January 2024 via mobile

I loved the big suite we had and the sectional was so comfy. However, the room was not as clean as it should have been nor was the kitchen where breakfast was served. Unfriendly staff at check in. I wouldn’t stay there again I’m sorry to say because of the 2/5 cleanliness.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Ashley Schneider, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Tallahassee, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2024

Thank you for taking the time to detail your stay, Susan! I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your suite and our newly upgraded sectionals. I am very disappointed to hear that your room and the common areas were not up to our usualy housekeeping standards. I apologize for this and will thoroughly look into these concerns.

Reviewed 15 January 2024

You will pay Hilton prices and get low end hotel results. The lobby area is fine but the rooms are old and need to be refurbished. Telephone in room broken and didn't work - told they can only replace 10 per year. Toilet was worn in bottom (no ceramic) so it looked like someone left a deposit there. Thermostat for room had no instructions and was confusing. Remote for TV barely worked and again no instructions. The door closure was broken and they took it lose so door would close easily. Number 1 worn off elevator buttons.

Room tip: pick a new Hilton this is an old hotel needing renovations
Date of stay: January 2024
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Ashley Schneider, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Tallahassee, responded to this reviewResponded 26 January 2024

Thank you so much for taking the time to detail your stay for us! I am very sorry that your suite wasn't up to our usual standards. We take our guests' concerns very seriously and will certainly look into the issues described.

Reviewed 9 November 2023 via mobile

Great experience here with the helpful and friendly staff, updated, clean rooms, and a nice breakfast. Keshia took great care of us as we enjoyed happy hour, which apparently is M-Th every week. Thanks for a great time👍🏼We look forward to coming back when we are back in Tallahassee.

Date of stay: November 2023
Trip type: Travelled on business

Thank you so much for the awesome review! I am so glad your stay was a 5/5 and you enjoyed your suite and complimentary breakfast and Manager's Reception! We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 31 October 2023 via mobile

My reservation was booked as a part of a group and I did not get the room type I requested. I arrived in the middle of the night and Jonathan was super-friendly and instrumental in contacting the manager aboutmy concerns. This meant alot to me because his assistance was not required, as the room selection oversight was not due to any error by the hotel. He was pretty hopeful things would work out in my favor as he was going to leave a very detailed message for the manager. I was requesting a room change during a very busy/sold out weekend. The next morning before I could wake-up good, Charlene called to further assist with the change....and when she called she even offered me a selection with the room types. This type of customer service and attentiveness made me feel special and appreciated as a Hilton Rewards Member. It made for a great trip! Special thanks also to Manager Ashley who approved and finalized my move. Every staff member I encountered during my stay was extremely polite and had a willingness to make our stay pleasant. And the breakfast was very tasty and fulfilling. I definitely plan on staying at this hotel again. :)

Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you so much for the detailed and thoughtful review! I am so glad that our staff was able to take action and get you into your preferred room type on a sold out weekend. Thank you so much for your patience in this situation! We love our Hilton Honors members and look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 18 October 2023 via mobile

We were in town for a funeral and traveling with my very senior mother-in-law. It was a nasty wet weekend and a home game weekend. Oh, and the hotel was going through some renovations.

Check-in went well. Jose greeted us and got us checked in and on the way to our rooms quickly. The lobby and front area was very clean and well maintained. Everything was fresh and orderly. I found out later that Nasheeka worked very hard to keep it that way.

Our rooms were clean and ready for us. They were very comfortable. We did find a couple of problems with the lights and an iron. Willie from Maintenance was there quickly, replaced a lightbulb and the iron, then worked on an additional electrical issue when we were out so as not to be in our way. Later, both Willie followed up to let us know that things were taken care of and to let him know if we had any other issues. Jose also followed up to make sure we were satisfied with the maintenance work.

The hot breakfast was good, the food was well prepared and plentiful, and the area was kept clean.

We were very satisfied with our stay and will definitely stay there again.

Room tip: Plan your visit to avoid “game day”. Other than that expect a comfortable stay and if it’s not, let the staff know so they can fix it.
Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you so much for the amazing review! I am so glad that the issues you experienced were solved quickly and appropriately. Thank you for your patience! I am also glad that you enjoyed our breakfast offerings and found the property to be clean. We hope to see you again next time you're in Tallahassee!