“Good food”

Mangrove Mama's
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Reviewed 3 May 2018

Great food for resort area . Service was okay we went for lunch so it was not busy. I had coconut shrimp but waitress talked me into entrée portion and the charge was outrageous . So just beware.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,055)

Reviewed 24 April 2018 via mobile

Oh my god!!!!!!! Gordon Ramsey should come over here ! The worst place ever. Food was not good, served strangely ! Who served cold potatoes salads and red bean With sauce with a Fish!!! Put some rice, normal veggies!
I think this place is ok to have a drink but for dinner.... RUN!!!!

Maybe it’s because i am European but don’t play with food! It’s a real job

2  Thank B_Traveller_C84
Reviewed 21 April 2018 via mobile

This place is at mile marker 20 on Route 1. We love this place. We have had breakfast, Lunch and dinner here and enjoyed every meal.

For breakfast I had the biscuits and gravy that was amazing. It’s a little different then what I’m used to but I like this so much better.

For lunch my husband had their Black and blue Mahi fish sandwich which he said was great. I had a bite of it and it was really good

The waitress told me to get their blacken Mahi tacos and that was a great choice. I’ve had blacken tacos before but these were the best.

So if you want to try some place outside of Key West you have to try this place you will not be disappointed

Reviewed 15 April 2018

Fun island restaurant with lots of outdoor seating & live music! Our initial service was a bit slow, but the food & follow up service made up for it! The potato salad was awesome! Great place for a casual dinner!

Reviewed 15 April 2018

You have to look more closely these days to find a breakfast place that opens fairly early and isn't closed because of Irma. Mangrove Mama's endures and, while 8 AM isn't very early, it was early enough when we visited. This is the kind of low-key, very casual place with atmosphere that we love. We aren't generally fans of bright, shiny, upscale places. The service was fast and pleasant, and our food was well-prepared. The prices were very reasonable. We chose indoor seating, but there is an outdoor section that is kind of a shady patio that shields you from most traffic noise.