Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
James T
Stuart, Florida

nice place

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 15 Nov 2022
The hotel is nothing fancy. It is clean with a comfortable bed and nice tv. Plenty of parking and stores close by. The front desk guy was friendly and check in was quick. I stayed there to hide from the last hurricane.
Date of stay: October 2022
$199
  • Courtyard
8.5 km from Days Inn by Wyndham Stuart
Free parking
Guest room with queen bed
$158
Fully refundable
    $153
  • Algotels
    $148
    $158
0.8 km from Days Inn by Wyndham Stuart
View more hotels in Stuart
All reviews room was clean free breakfast pool side hot breakfast tiki florida cereal refrigerator hurricane
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 November 2022 via mobile

This hotel is the best value in Stuart. The staff is excellent. The rooms are clean. The owner/manager will go out of his way to help you. On top of that free breakfast and WiFi! Will always recommend this hotel to anyone who is looking to stay in Stuart.

Room tip: Don't hesitate to contact staff if there is an issue. They will always help.
Date of stay: November 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 6 November 2022 via mobile

The only plus is that the room was clean, but had a strange smell. The first time I used the toilet, it didn’t seem to flush properly. The next time it plugged up. I called the desk and was told that someone would be right there. Two hours later, I called back and again someone is on the way; nobody showed up again. I called again and was told that she would see if she could find a plunger but I had to go to the desk to pick it up. At the desk, she told me that she couldn’t find it. I asked for another room, she told me that they were full. I told her that I wanted someone there now. She said everyone had left for the day. So, I had to walk to a gas station to use the restroom.

Date of stay: November 2022
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Hightide2014
Reviewed 13 October 2022

Days Inn will charge an extra $ 100.00 deposit for damages at time of check in. I asked at check out to get my deposit back on my card which never happened. I had to call my credit card company to dispute the charges.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 4 October 2022

Great staff and rates. This property is beautiful and well maintained Rooms clean. Sparklin, clean pool. This staff went out of their way to accommodate during a hurricane (Ian). Don't hesitate to book!

Room tip: Safe place for solo travelers. Safe neighborhood.
Date of stay: September 2022
Reviewed 2 October 2022

We stayed here when we evacuated from hurricane Ian. We met with a nice young lady name Blanca who checked us in with a smile and an excellent rate. The next morning we were greeted by Cristal and Jasmine on our way to breakfast. They answered questions we had soon after dealing with an irate customer who did not understand that she booked through hotels.com but was trying to get a refund from the hotel. We were impressed how the managers Prabi and Sudhan did everything they could to make our stay feel like home. The room was clean and tidy with plenty of cable channels on TV, refrigerator, microwave and a nice work desk. All this and reliable free WiFi and breakfast. Thank you Days inn, Stuart Florida.

Room tip: The rooms on the pool side is much quieter.
Date of stay: September 2022