Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Bill Buster Charters
Saint Helena Island, South Carolina

Broke down

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 16 Jul 2021via mobile
I’ve stayed here before I came back my truck broke down on the interstate and it was Essential Ford. They waited six days to tell me that they didn’t have a diesel mechanic. So I’ve been said to towed somewhere else yes it’s right off the interstate there’s a Dunkin’ Donuts right here on Italian restaurant you don’t have to go out anywhere to go get something to eat. It’s clean and I’ve never had any bad experiences here is my third time stay in here.
Date of stay: July 2021
  • ZenHotels.com
    $140
8.8 km from Holiday Inn Express Stuart, an IHG Hotel
View more hotels in Stuart
All reviews dunkin donuts desk clerk convenient location port st lucie first floor
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 July 2021 via mobile

I stayed a night at Holiday Inn Express in Stuart on my way to the Keys. The location and price were good for a traveler on either the Turnpike or I-95. Otherwise, the hotel was isolated from most restaurants and attractions with limited options nearby. It wouldn’t be great for longer stays as a bit of driving would be required to reach anything. The hotel itself is older and appears to be completely a renovation. They have done a good job with the facelift. Still some issues remain. The hallways are ovens. I don’t care if they’re hallways. 85 degrees is too hot. The vent in my bathroom didn’t work and there was no rack to hang towels up near the shower. The toilet would randomly run which was noisy. The beds were okay in my double Queen room but they weren’t exceptionally comfortable. The hotel was quiet which helped me sleep well. Balanced out, it’s a fairly average hotel.

Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
IHG Service, Owner at Holiday Inn Express Stuart, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2021

Hi TrailTrekker15,

Thank you for being our guest and for sharing your hotel experience. I am grateful for your generous comments about our hotel location and quiet property.

We strive to make sure that our guests receive the best we have to offer. I am sorry that we fell short of your expectations surrounding the temperature of the hallways, bathroom facility and amenities, and the comfort of the bed.

I appreciate you bringing your concerns to our attention. I will share them with our management team as a resource to make plans for any future upgrades to the hotel and room features.

We do our best to uphold the brand standards for quality and service, and I hope we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back again to regain your trust.

Warmest regards,

Zel N.

Reviewed 2 February 2021

We stayed in December to find no hot water. When we notified the front desk, they gave us another room. Well they didn't check the hot water. This room had no hot water either. So they gave us another room at the far end of the hall. Each room they gave us was on the noisiest side of the hotel. The hotel was at very low capacity, we ask for a quiet side. They denied having any rooms available. We could clearly see the empty parking lot. The cleanliness of this Hotel is atrocious and the staff and management are very abrasive and none too helpful I am so surprised they are allowed to be part of IHG. NEVER WILL I STAY HERE AGAIN!.

Room tip: Go to different hotel
Date of stay: December 2020
1  Thank Tony W
IHG Service, Owner at Holiday Inn Express Stuart, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2021

Hi Lori H,

Thank you for writing to us about your experience. Our hotel is the perfect place for a good night's rest.

I saw your feedback and I'm sorry for the issues with the staff, hot water and noise among other things. I understand your disappointment about these matters. Your comments were forwarded to our managers and took action to prevent these issues from happening again. I sent you a private message so we can discuss your stay further.

I invited you to come and visit.

Best wishes,

Oscar C.

Reviewed 19 May 2019 via mobile

When I read reviews, I keep in mind that everyone has very personal reasons for their comments.
We were travelling with our 90 year old mother who has extreme difficulty breathing and is not mobile.
We had a connecting room with her handicap room so it was very helpful. The air conditioning was very cold, the beds were very comfortable, sheets and comforters were nice, and the rooms were clean.
Most important to me was the kindness of the front desk managers. They were very helpful to us and went out of their way to make us comfortable with some requests, and always with a smile.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 10 May 2019

The manager is a bit sexist. My twin brother and I were walking out the lobby in the morning after our stay and he asked what time our check-out time was...though I clearly and audibly replied, the manager immediately looked to my brother and asked him the same thing again.

Date of stay: December 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank Neha P
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Stuart, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2019

Hi Neha P,

I appreciate your time in leaving a review about our Holiday Inn Express Stuart. I understand some of your expectations were not met, particularly with the interactions you had with one of our staff. Your overall experience with our hotels is very important to us. I have sent you a private message so we can gather more details regarding the incident. I look forward to helping you further.

Warm regards,

Jonathan A

Reviewed 24 April 2019

I am an IHG Spire member, hotel room has broken micro wave, clock and tv. disgraceful, not used to this in IHG hotels. Won't stay here again. Checked in late so couldnt deal with fixing issues. Room not very clean as well

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
3  Thank John I
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Stuart, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2019

Hi John I,

Thank you for your review and for staying with us. I am sorry for the conditions of some of the facilities in the room you received. As a valued IHG Rewards Club Spire Elite member, I know this is not the kind of experience you expect. I have shared your comments with the management team for improvements needed. I have also sent you a private message to obtain additional information about your stay.

Despite the setbacks mentioned on your review, I hope you would give us another chance to make your stay better than the last.

Connie D