“Food and service 5 stars!”

Krua Thai Asian Cuisine
Ranked #6 of 318 Restaurants in Stuart
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 11 April 2024

Excellent food and service!! The food was very flavorful without being too spicy hot. I had the snapper special with chili sauce, a whole fish with vegetables and a sweet chili sauce. We shared the pork dumplings which were savory with a soy dipping sauce. Extra spice was available for my son's taste. Portions were generous and we definately will go back.

Date of visit: April 2024

Reviewed 19 December 2023 via mobile

The food was wonderful: delicious, seasoned and cooked well. Service was a bit slow and “off”. I would definitely return if I’m in the area again.

Date of visit: July 2023
Reviewed 21 October 2023

Some interesting flavors and textures.

Particularly enjoyed the Chang Mai noodle dish with its great coconut based broth.

Service was quite fast. That's nice, but there was no time to finish appetizers and salad before the main course plunked down.

Easy parking.

Date of visit: October 2023
Reviewed 24 April 2023

This place is so good we drive across the state from Venice FL to enjoy the wonderful food.
The owner Ben, has always insisted on fresh vegetables daily,. We have been going there for about 10 years, and never had anything but great fresh food. My wife loves the crispy duck and the Chili fish, I enjoy the veggies with chicken.
Treat yourself and try it!

Date of visit: April 2023
1  Thank 768raymondc
Reviewed 23 April 2023

This restaurant has been one of my husband's favorites. It's the place he wanted food from for his birthday, so I ordered what he asked for takeout. After I placed the order I went back to the online site and wrote a note explaining this was his birthday and emailed to ask if they could please add something for a bit of surprise. Indeed they did! When we opened the bag and removed the meal, in a separate bag, wrapped in birthday napkins with confetti trimmed edges, was a lovely little pudding with colored fruit scattered on top. What a lovely gesture that shows how special they treat customers. The food, decor, and customer service from Krua Thai is exemplary.

Date of visit: April 2023