Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
tampabrat22
Brandon, Florida

Nice hotel with lots of amenities

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 28 Apr 2024via mobile
Recently stayed here for a 4 day work trip. The hotel is very clean, everything looks new and sparkling clean. Lots of parking and easy access from multiple sides of the building.

The rooms are huge! Plenty of storage space and room to spread out. The bathrooms are large and have nice toiletries and soft fluffy towels. The kitchen area was fully stocked with dishes if needed. And the beds…oh the beds. So comfy and the sheets are like butter. The softest, most luxurious sheets I ever felt. TIP…they sell them on their website.

They have a nice breakfast each morning. There were plenty of options like waffles, oatmeal, yogurts, cereals, omelets, breakfast bowls and plenty of juice, coffee and tea options. Overall really great place to stay, my only complaint is that housekeeping never came. By day 3 it would have been nice to have the garbage dumped and new towels. I was gone all day every day until late into the evening but if I had called while the housekeepers were on shift I’m sure they would have sent someone.
Date of stay: April 2024
Room Tip: Parking is available all the way around the building on all sides.
Trip type: Travelled on business
    $176
    $189
12.7 km from Home2 Suites by Hilton Stuart
Free parking
Guest room with queen bed
Save with Choice Privileges
  • Hotels.com
  • Official Site
2.9 km from Home2 Suites by Hilton Stuart
View more hotels in Stuart
All reviews rooms are big jensen beach great stay room was spotless swimming pool beds were comfortable stuart florida the hotel staff home2 dishwasher television channels housekeeping wedding property
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 November 2023 via mobile

Came in exhausted on the evening of October 6th. I was downright sleep deprived from closing on my house on October 6. Desperately needed rest before pulling a fully packed U-Haul up to New York. I made mention of this at the front desk when I checked in.

I received no information on the second day of my stay that there was any problems with parking, and or the hotel being sold out to the point where parking was a concern when I came in,
nor was there any mention of it when I left that morning from the manager, who I had engaged about the barking dog nextdoor.

I was quite tired from having to meet the new owners of my house and finish up packing up my personal effects before heading on the road the following day for this 1700 mile trip

Rather than a restful experience, the morning of my second day at the hotel I woke up at 6 o'clock in the morning to my neighbors dog barking incessantly. Was not able to get back to sleep. This was my very first night at the hotel. Mind you. Not off to a good start! I attempted to go downstairs and speak with the manager at the front desk who was unavailable and nowhere to be found. I had my truck pulled up, pulling out trash basically getting it ready to go on the road and waited about 20 minutes for the manager to finally show up who was not concerned in the slightest about my issue with the barking dog and told me there was nothing he could do for me to include moving to a different room he said nope sorry can't help you. no explanation as to why so I thought well let me go ahead and call up corporate. I've never been treated so rudely by someone in a position of power at a hotel before exactly make me feel very comfortable, but I had a very busy day ahead of me and blew it off

Later on that night when I came in I went right upstairs not more than 15 minutes later, my phone began ringing in my room. The woman at the front desk was being ridiculous about me going down and moving my truck. Her explanation is that they were completely sold out and my truck was 4 inches over the line and I needed to go move it right away. Actually legally I did not need to go move it and I suggested that I might be going out to an emergency clinic, and when it was convenient for me to do so I will think about moving it.

Much to my amazement I could not believe I looked down on the parking lot and there were empty spots everywhere. I am going to go ahead and show some pictures because this woman went above and beyond the call of duty to harass and bully me. Every 40 minutes she continued to call the room until I unplugged the room phone. At which time she began knocking on the outside door. I've got to be honest, I was afraid to leave the room. I've never been harassed like this before. There were plenty of empty parking spots. Furthermore, I suggested that they contact the dude with the Hummer who was blocking off six spots with his trailer that he parked sideways, taking up all these spots that were unnecessary.

I could not believe the level of harassment, but then to start calling my cell phone leaving voicemails, and banging on my door, despite the do not disturb, and this particular woman, clearly knowing how tired I was, because she was the one that checked me in the night before. Absolute abuse of power! Over what!?! clearly I remind you of somebody, you don't like! Shame on you for how you chose to harass me. I barely slept either night as a result of all of this nonsense.!

I felt like if I went downstairs that these women might actually physically get into a confrontation with me. I had a do not disturb sign on the door, and I knew it was illegal for them to be banging on my door the way that they were. Especially since there were plenty of empty parking spots. Clearly these women were not in their right mind mentally or emotionally to be acting that way, and treating me so poorly. I documented everything that went on because I could not believe how severely horrible this treatment was! Especially with the fact that there was so many parking spots available.

This was not about my truck at all. I don't know if I reminded them of somebody, they don't like, but I've never in all of my 30 years of traveling have I ever experienced such poor treatment from Hotel staff that I was smart enough to document throughout the entire evening as it progressed and escalated. NUT BAGS!! I really don't know how you still have a job there!

I stayed in my room until noon the next day and then left quickly, intimidated by the ridiculous bullying by these Hotel staff. I will never stay there again that's for sure!

Date of stay: October 2023
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 28 August 2023

We decided to stay here for a quick getaway but unfortunately our room overlooked the main road outside the hotel. It sounded like the Fast and Furious until 1am and I even double checked to be sure we didn't have an open window!

Date of stay: August 2023
Reviewed 17 August 2023

From checkin great and helpful staff. Clean and comfortable room, Good breakfast with many options, Great pool, an Excellent fitness room (with a peloton bike!), Very nice lobby and outside sitting areas. Would definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: August 2023
Reviewed 1 August 2023 via mobile

Only stayed for one night. My digital key was going to put me on the fourth floor by the elevators.
I didn’t want that so when I got to the hotel (around 3:30pm) the girl at the front desk had nothing to offer me other than by the stairwell on the first floor.

Not what I was hoping for but it was her attitude about the change. That got me annoyed. Took the room anyway because she said that was the room we could switch to.

The room was very clean had plenty of towels and the bed was very comfortable!

We did not use any of the kitchen supplies that were in the room but if we had, there was enough there to use.

I would recommend this hotel because of how clean the room was.

Date of stay: July 2023
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 July 2023

Very accommodating as we had to book another night at the last moment, my farther in law passed and we needed to take care of a few things. They were able to get us another nights stay and the pool was amazing. Very quiet room and hotel.

Date of stay: July 2023