Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Teresa B
Los Angeles, California

Perfect Location

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 17 Dec 2023via mobile
I was in Stuart for work and the hotel was only a few miles from where I was working. I opted to use Uber instead of renting a car and it worked out very well. All of the Uber drivers I met were incredibly kind. The hotel is very nice and clean. I had breakfast included which was so worth it and pretty tasty. Michael at the front desk is such a sweet man and so helpful. I highly recommend this hotel.
Date of stay: December 2023
    $145
    $160
8.5 km from Courtyard By Marriott Stuart
Free parking
Guest room with queen bed
$153
  • ZenHotels.com
    $373
7.7 km from Courtyard By Marriott Stuart
View more hotels in Stuart
All reviews fire pit room was clean minute drive hutchinson island bistro starbucks tub
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 November 2023 via mobile

I had a wonderful perfect stay! I can't tell you how incredibly grateful I am for the week and a half I just spent with you all 🙏. My dad had a housefire, so I have a lot going on up in upstate New York, working seventeen hour days. I really needed to unplug and de-stress, I absolutely was able to do that!!! !

I could not believe how incredibly respectful the staff was, especially in the morning. I live on the road one third of the year, and I have never had the luxury or ability of being able to sleep in, usually because the staff are so noisy going about their business in the morning. Not this place. so incredibly quiet that several mornings I accidentally slept in way past the time I wanted to actually get up, trying not to freak out as I'm looking at the alarm clock indicating it's almost noon because it was just that quiet. I think that's incredible with consideration that the hotel was at 100% occupancy just about the entire time I was there! 👏

I wanted to make it known how incredibly grateful I was to Kayla, who personally oversaw a few aspects of my stay, for example my wanting to extend on two separate occasions. It is very difficult to find people who actually do their job anymore post Covid, most of them seeming to attempt to get away with the bare minimum with respect to their jobs, and how it impacts the hotels I stay in.
This young lady went above and beyond the call of duty to ensure a personal matter that I was concerned about was handled perfectly. Post covid, I am quite used to having to double check after people, however, I dare say my concerns had been handled brilliantly, with that old familiar level of professionalism that we all took for granted pre-Covid, where every i dotted and t crossed!
So very rare to come across such exceptional levels of professionalism these days, let alone a complete stranger, choosing to go the extra mile for me!! Management material right there!! For this random act of kindness, I had expressed how truly grateful I was to Kayla, who was so humble about it all. I'm pretty sure she was the only one on duty throughout the night, and still took on my personal matter for me, despite all her other many tasks, she demonstrated nothing more than authentic sincerity and gratitude of her being able to be there for me. Such an honor and privilege to come across such a remarkable human being!! 🙏🙏🙏

Room tip: Last month stayed at Home2 suites HORRIBLE DISRESPECTFUL RUDE STAFF, MAJOR EGO PROBLEMS got bullied about parking, non-issue at Courtyard.
Date of stay: October 2023
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 15 November 2023

Michael makes staying at the Stuart Courtyard so enjoyable. Polite, Friendly and accommodating to guest Michael goes out of his way to be helpful. We often have our young grandkids with us and the entire staff is just great thank us. We will visit again.
John & Janice Britt

Date of stay: November 2023
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 24 August 2023

Spent 3 nights and two rooms for the air to continually go off with Error message. Second room never got below 71...I sleep extremely hot so I spent 2 of the 3 nights not sleeping at all. The people were accommodating and spoke about replacing a few ac units at a time. That's not working. Spend the money and take care of your hotel. I am traveling to the area every week for the next year but still not stay here again.
I advise you not to stay here until they update major issues.

Date of stay: August 2023
Trip type: Travelled on business
Pete Iljazi, General Manager at Courtyard By Marriott Stuart, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2023

Hello R7117YEkk,

Thank you for taking the time to share your concerns with us. I want to sincerely apologize for any inconveniences you faced during your stay with us. One of the biggest challenges we face here is South Florida in summer is trying to keep our guest rooms cool. We maintain and update our units regularly to assure our guest are as comfortable as possible. I see we may have fallen a little short this time nut I assure you that we are working diligently to make sure everything on our property is working to it's best ability.

Pete Iljazi

Reviewed 2 July 2023

This Marriott wasn’t built yesterday and the years are showing. But it’s clean, comfortable, quiet and the staff absolutely loves rocks! They were the friendliest and most helpful I’ve encountered in some time! It’s a great value and I’d definitely go back!

Date of stay: July 2023
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank WooHooWineWoman
Pete Iljazi, General Manager at Courtyard By Marriott Stuart, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2023

Hi WooHooWineWoman,

Thank you very much for your kind words!! Hospitaluty is all about service and we appreciate you taking the time to recognize our team! We can't wait to see you the next your travels bring you back to Stuart!

Reviewed 1 July 2023

Clean, friendly staff, just wish it was closer to downtown Stuart. Went to downtown for dinner and did a lot of driving around as we were looking at condos. Went to Hutchinson Island and looked around a beach or two. Pretty area but the condo high-rises are everywhere.

Date of stay: June 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank TikiTownTraveler

Hello TikiTravler,

Thank you so much!! Stuart is a cool little town with rich history! We are happy to hear that you were able to enjoy our town and our hotel! Thank you for your kind words. We hope to see you again when if your travels bring you back this way!!