All reviews adult pool gathering spot complimentary bikes turn down service beach chairs fourth floor dune view floor room an umbrella front row rosemary beach off season gulf of mexico family vacation seaside resort amenities
Reviewed 8 October 2018 via mobile

Wonderful accommodations, beautiful location and outstanding customer service! We plan on returning next year. Beach Club will be an awesome addition. It was closed this trip for remodeling but wasn’t that much of an inconvenience. Beach access was simple. The beaches are so incredible

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 2 September 2018

The hotel and restaurant staff are very friendly and helpful! The place is pricey I'll admit, but the great view of the beautiful Gulf waters, restaurants, beautiful rooms, great people and more make it worth it all.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank localtravelguideguy
TheWaterColorInn, Guest Relations Manager at WaterColor Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2018

Dear localtravelguideguy,

Thank you for your review regarding the Watercolor Inn this fall. We're so glad you were able to enjoy the fantastic emerald waters of the Gulf Coast during your recent visit. We can't wait to have you here again!

Reviewed 18 August 2018 via mobile

As a family, we were excited to check out Seaside, FL. The Watercolor Inn did not disappoint. It is like staying in a Pottery Barn store. Truly beautiful. Absolutely gorgeous views from the deck, “Pottery Barn” rooms, and great location to explore Seaside. Using the bikes was fun. Only slight criticism, given the price of the rooms, is the access to beach towels was closed at 5pm and chair rental on the beach is a bit steep—$50 for 2 chairs for the day. Still, highly recommend.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank I1575JJsarab
TheWaterColorInn, Guest Relations Manager at WaterColor Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2018

Hello Sara B,

Thank you for the review regarding your stay here at the Watercolor Inn. We're so glad that you were able to thoroughly enjoy the Pottery Barn Getaway! (Love that!) For the next time you visit, we actually keep our own supply of beach towels in the Hotel lobby in addition to complimentary sunscreen and fruit infused water for just the hotel guests so that you never have to wait in line at the nearby Watercolor Beach Club. I wanted to also let you know to try out the nearby Watersound Beach Club just east of the resort a few miles that St Joe Guests have private access to and includes complimentary first come first served beach chair setups daily.
Again, thank you so much for having stayed with us and we cant wait to have you visit again.

Reviewed 15 August 2018 via mobile

In anticipation of my next visit (see you this Saturday!) I am writing my review from our last visit this past May. I just keep coming back. Is it the beautiful buildings, rooms, beach? Is it the scent of a luxurious spa day that hits you when you walk through the doors? The food, the pools, the location? All of these things are amazing so don't think
twice about it. It is the service, the staff, the way you are treated like a VIP from moment one. Derek and Sean waiting outside to greet you with a smile (or a laugh with a shake of their heads when it comes to my friends and I) Every front desk person and manager willing to accommodate you with a smile and more. Jesus Noelle and Kyla hostess and host at the main lobby restaurants, Mary, David and Casey who make the absolute best drinks at the bar (and humor us when we come in after dinner at night) Slade the Sous Chef who comes out and greets guests by name. The staff who keep your room looking beautiful with special touches each day and night. The servers at the adult pool bar. I could go on and on. I will keep coming back here for so many reasons but being in the service industry (was a waitress, bartender, now a nurse) means I will keep coming back for the exceptional service. Start shaking up the drinks, we are rolling back in. Can't wait to see you all again

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Noelle F
TheWaterColorInn, Guest Relations Manager at WaterColor Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2018

Hello Noelle F,

Thank you for such a fantastic review regarding your last visit and I hope your recent trip was just as fantastic if not better! It's always a delight to have you on the resort and hopefully the next time you are visiting, there will be some new pools to try out in the Resort as well. Thank you again for staying with us and have a lovely day!

Reviewed 17 July 2018

We stayed on the third floor. Great view of the beach. I love the chairs on the balcony. The room was always clean and the beds are comfortable. I like this property. It has everything you need for a relaxing beach vacation.

Room tip: Third floor and higher for best view
Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank frintern2
TheWaterColorInn, Guest Relations Manager at WaterColor Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2018

Hello frintern2,

Thank you for the review about the recent stay. I'm glad to see you enjoyed the room for your beach getaway and hope you found the time to try out the newly reopened FOOW restaurant as well. We hope to see you again soon!