“Wonderful, Great and the best. Cant say enough”
other travellers have booked this property
Front of G Building Livingroom
Guest Bedroom
Pool
Pool
Pool Area
one of two tennis courts
Path to Beach
Blind Pass Beach
Bowman's Beach
Blind Pass Beach
Shells on beach
Sunset at Blind Pass Beach
Sunset at Blind Pass Beach!
Bridge over Clam Bayou and Canoe dock
Tennis court, Shell and Sand rinse off
Free Lagoon Kayaking
Club House
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 21 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Chuck103
“Wonderful, Great and the best. Cant say enough”
Reviewed 17 January 2018 for a stay in January 2018
people found this review helpful

This place was so GREAT. The location was wonderful. Just steps from a very quiet beach. Unit was very clean and had everything you could need for a great week. Unit had everything from pots and pans to multiple beach chairs. Im not kidding when I say you could just bring your clothes and food and be just fine for the week. I was very worried about staying here just because we had never booked anything through Trip Adviser but it was smooth as silk. We are also very picky when it comes to how clean an place is. This unit was spotless. The complex itself was also wonderful. Great pool and tennis courts. Sanibel itself is a great island also. Great little mom and pop stores, beaches are beautiful and community itself was just great. We only left the island 1 time. We loved loved loved this place and will be back. Thanks so much for all the great memories.

Management Response
9 Jul 2018
So happy to hear you had such a great time! Sanibel truly is a wonderful, different and relaxing place. Thanks for your review and hope you can return soon.
F3287HCga...
Sanibel Island, Florida
“FANTASTIC PROPERTY, NICELY SECLUDED QUIET LOCATION”
Reviewed 9 January 2018 for a stay in December 2017
person found this review helpful

This is an ideal property-away from the madding crowds, loaded with plenty of friendly, outgoing guests and close to the shell-loaded beach. Most importantly, the condo unit was spotless, beds very comfortable, equipped with everything you would need for a perfect vacation; beach chairs, fishing gear, water float, childrens' toys and plenty of games and videos to wile away the evenings or inclement weather. This is an ideal property if you're looking for something out of the ordinary. No, I'm not related to the owner nor was I urged to publish a favorable review. I only speak the truth!

Joanne B
“Perfect place for a Sanibel vacation.”
Reviewed 25 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017
people found this review helpful

Being a Floridian and having visited Sanibel many times over the years, I knew that the stretch of beach near Bowman's Beach has always been the best in Sanibel, and that remains true today.
I can't say enough about this condo: spacious, beautifully furnished, well equipped, comfortable. The grounds are well tended, with lush tropical landscaping---and lots of little marsh rabbits, too.
I brought my kayak, and my friend who joined me was able to use one of the kayaks conveniently kept right by the lagoon. (If you bring your own, bring a kayak cart to carry it from the parking lot to the launch.) The footbridge over the lagoon provided stunning views of sunrises and sunsets on the way to and from the beach.
Located not far from Ding Darling National Wildlife Refuge, where I spent a lot of time taking wildlife photos, the condo is a long enough bike ride from Pinocchio's Ice Cream at the east end of the island, to burn up the calories in a good sized serving. Although Julie, who could not have been more gracious in answering my questions right away, assures me that calories consumed at Sanibel don't count anyway.
I have already recommended this condo to some friends from Up North.

belcastro...
Sewickley, Pennsylvania
“Excellent Vacation spot”
Reviewed 18 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

We had an excellent vacation, unit was clean, and our host Julie responded to every text or email quickly. There was so much to do, from kayaking to fishing to our favorite shelling. We went to several restaurants and they all were excellent. Very nice place to visit and would come back again. Thank you so much for everything, we enjoyed.
John

Vi G
“Very lovely condo”
Reviewed 6 July 2017 for a stay in June 2017
person found this review helpful

The condo was lovely, clean and well maintained! Very nice bathrooms, light and airy. We made the mistake of not confirming there was a balcony or screened porch, which there is not. Several of the condo buildings do have them, not this one. Our fault for not doing our homework! The beach was beautiful, as always. The pool was put to good use, lots of little ones enjoying their stay. Seems the pool steps are perfect for moms and kiddos!

Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing