5 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$391
Hotels.comUS$391
PricelineUS$391
Agoda.comUS$391
FindHotelUS$391
Orbitz.comUS$391
All reviews dock area pete beach gulf blvd social hour living room full kitchen sister property nice pool directly across the street rooms were very clean st pete manatees walgreens motel bayside robert florida
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 March 2021

I had a great experience booking this room with Shane. He was very helpful in getting me set up and helped me find the perfect room for my visit. When I had to cancel the reservation due to circumstances beyond my control, the manager was just as warm and accomodating. I will definitely be returning to this hotel when my travels take me back to St Pete!

Date of stay: March 2021
Reviewed 4 March 2021

A pleasant and quiet little corner Unit just a couple of minute's walk to the beach. Everything we needed in the little kitchenette and room enough for the 3 of us to each have out own bed (one a pull-out sofa) . The sunrises were amazing as they always are in Florida and the 50's themed lobby at check-in was the bomb-diggity including wait staff dressing the part. Cutie, cute, cute indeed! Restaurants, coffee/breakfast, and shopping all walkable. Highly recommend!

Room tip: We will ask for the backside marina/sunrise top floor next time. The balcony on the waterside has to offer for the morning view.
Date of stay: October 2020
Reviewed 4 March 2021 via mobile

Much needed getaway and an excellent stay! Had been here in May 2020 (beachside property) with my husband and we had a blast. Beautiful beachfront and so many fun and “retro cool” on-site amenities! This time stayed on the bayside (sister property) but it was also lovely with a very chill vibe. Easy and friendly check-in and checkout process... just love this place and did not even discover it until last year! Look forward to returning in a few months for a fun weekend getaway!

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 4 March 2021

This is a fun area to visit there is so much to do . We dealt with Shane and the manager Austin they were very accommodating . This place has a beautiful water view . We love St Pete Beach . Phyllis and Tom

Date of stay: February 2021
Reviewed 18 February 2021 via mobile

Loved this hotel. The grounds were beautiful & location couldn’t be better! Directly across the street from the beach. Walking distance to everything. Access to 3 resorts. Plenty of restaurants, shops close by. Clean rooms. Some with gorgeous views of the waterway. Already booked my next trip to their sister resort!

Date of stay: January 2021