“Nice location St. Pete Beach”

Chill Restaurant & Bar
Ranked #35 of 131 Restaurants in St. Pete Beach
Price range: US$12 - US$25
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Residents of the Tampa Bay Area should prepare themselves for a new Reflavor on St. Pete Beach. Owners Kim Beidelschies and Ken Hautmann proudly announce the re-opening and new ownership of Chill Restaurant & Bar located at 357 Corey Avenue, St. Pete Beach, FL 33706 Chill Restaurant and Bar is a french inspired casual-style restaurant that fuses sweet and savory ingredients to create delicious hearty dishes using only fresh, quality ingredients, with an emphasis on authenticity. Blending new American cooking with a New Orleans French technique our food is delicious and the portions are ample. Specialties include our Brie appetizers, Angus Beef Au Cheval Burger, Shrimp and Grits and Monday Night’s Prime Rib Special to name just a few. There is something delicious for everyone. We serve alcohol, beer and wine and everyday from 2pm till 6pm is our BOGO happy hour. Enjoy lunch or dinner in a relaxed setting both inside and out with live music.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Good location in Corey Ave shopping area with plenty of outdoor dining available; breakfast available including weekdays.

Date of visit: January 2021
Write a reviewReviews (1,186)

Reviewed 1 January 2021

We were in St. Pete's on vacation and we had dinner here on our last night. The food was great, the service was great and the atmosphere was chill. I had the fish tacos and the fish was light and delicious. Try Chill if you are in the area.

Date of visit: December 2020
Reviewed 5 December 2020

Food,and service was very good! Clean surroundings. Nice little beach city,good shopping. I’d come back,

Date of visit: December 2020
Reviewed 28 November 2020 via mobile

Food was good, band was really good, waitress was tall, bob haircut and either drunk or stoned to where she couldn’t handle waiting on a table. We had to help her with running our credit card. Shame to see. May or may not be back.

Date of visit: November 2020
Reviewed 1 November 2020

We stopped by here for a quick lunch. There was only 1 other table on the patio and they were having a chat with the waiter. He handed them all 20.00 food vouchers due to poor service and food. They were gracious to give us one to use. Long story short it took over an hour to get our food and when it arrived it was terrible. I had the berry crapes. They were so rubbery i struggled to cut them with a knife, there were no berries just bitter tasting jam and a cold slab of Brie cheese inside. I didn't eat them. My husbands eggs benedict was mediocre but at lease it was edible. The ice tea was fantastic though. I got the feeling that our experience was normal a this establishment. We were grateful we had a $20 voucher.

Date of visit: October 2020
Ken H, Owner at Chill Restaurant & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Good Afternoon,
I was just going through some of these reviews and this makes me very upset this happened to you. Not sure if you are local or not but I hope we can get you to revisit us!!

My Boyfriend and I purchased this just after your visit (11-16) . We have made some additions to the menu which we have been getting great reviews from. We are still working out some kinks but we have had some very positive feedback from the community and past guests . I hope you'll give us a try again and please let us know when you are here!

Kim and Ken