“fun experience!”
Review of The Gifted Cork

The Gifted Cork
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

was fun, she introduced us to nice, reasonably priced wine! the tasting was educational, and we both found a bottle we liked.

All reviews
in 3 reviews
"marron"
"knowledge"

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Sam and Bonnie were amazingly helpful! The cheese and wine were incredible! Delicious! Will definitely be visiting, again, on our next trip to St. Augustine!

Busyjeanne, Owner at The Gifted Cork, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you so much! Can’t wait to see you again.

Reviewed 20 April 2018

Staff is friendly and knowledgeable of the wines they sell. For a very small fee you can taste a selection of wines. If there is a wine you want to try before you purchase, they will also open a bottle for you. Good tasting place and worth a try if in the are. Very nice selection of wines.

Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

The Good:
The staff is amazing - I first ducked in here on the way from lunch to our bus to check out the place; I stayed for 1 minute, but I was impressed by the wines I saw (Kung Fu Girl) and enticed by the prospect of wine tasting.
I convinced 3 other people from my team to join me for wine tasting - when we came back an hour later, the staff remembered me!
The staff's knowledge - very wine-savvy group of people work here; passionate about wine
The wines - great selection of wines from California, Oregon, Italy, France; the best variety and selection in Florida (not kidding!)
The prices - if I lived here (or nearby in Jackonville) I would be coming here to stock up on wines; below typical prices that one can find elsewhere
The tastings - they were pouring wines from Argentina and Chile when we visited; 5 wines for $5 (if you don't want the glass to take home);

The Bad:
I don't live nearby
The owner was not in when I visited.
Could carry more French and Italian wines - but not really sure who else, besides myself, would actually buy them.

See more reviews
Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

I recently stopped by The Gifted Cork for a tasting and to introduce a friend to this fabulous wine shop. Vonnie and Walter proceeded to begin the tasting and asked us what we liked. As we tried the different wines, they explained each one, where they were from and a little about the Winery and history of them... So, not only did we have a fun and tasty wine experience, we also came away with new knowledge...and of course a couple bottles of wine!