“Now this is Pizza”

Cuisines: American, Italian, Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed 3 May 2018

I like to think of myself as a pizza afficionado so I'm very picky about my pizza. However, this place did not disappoint. What caught my eye was the line stretching outside of the front door. What was the hype? My wife and I decided to try it and see for ourselves. First of all, I wish I had taken a picture of the pizzas. This restaurant had so many different types of "specialty" pizzas, it was hard to make a choice. My wife had the Vanessa, which had several toppings including eggplant. I had a difficult time figuring out what I wanted. I ultimately went with the lasagna pizza, which is exactly what it sounds like. I was going to go for the meatlovers, which was topped with so much meat that you could barely see the sauce and cheese, but I love lasagna so why not combine them. Of course the specialty pizzas come with a hefty price tag. At $5 each slice, it feels like I was buying pizza at Disney World. But the taste made the price tag disappear. They also had nice garlic rolls and stuffed potatos. Lastly, you get a fountain drink which comes with one refill. If you happen to be in the area, I would recommend a visit to Pizza Time.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,465)

Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

Really yummy pizza. Different flavours too-I had lasagne pizza which was sooo good! The garlic knot rolls were great. Friendly and attentive staff. I can see why they have a good reputation.

Reviewed 1 May 2018

We love this place so much, before we headed home from our yearly visit to St. Augustine, we ordered a whole Roasted Veggie pizza to go. (We drove there.) We've been eating on it for three days - it's so huge! Can't say enough about this pizza - one slice per each of us is always enough. Cash only.

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

Amazing food and wonderful people!! Service is great!!! Every time I visit St. Augustine..this is the place I go for a great slice of home..

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

My wife and I enjoyed a great meal of pizza and salads.
They were fresh and no cheating out on toppings. We ordered a bacon, red onion, and mozzarella cheese pizza.
Bueno! The salads were fresh and crisp. Dressing was perfect.

You got to fold it and enjoy