Open today: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Not your average distillery

I was really impressed by this facility. The story of how the historic property the distillery is... read more

Reviewed today
Steven W
We saved the best for last - on our weekend Getaway in St.Augustine!

This was the one thing I had to do- before we left St. Augustine. I talked about it the entire... read more

Reviewed yesterday
jadeeq2006

Recommended experiences in and around St. Augustine
from US$79.50
from US$20.95
from US$28.07
from US$13.83
6,803 results
All reviews free tour florida mule ice plant gift shop great tour gin and vodka free samples local farmers our tour guide mixed drinks sugar cane drink samples free booze local business small batch great place to visit bourbon
Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

Tim was a terrific tour guide with good information about the history of building prior to it becoming a distillery. It was interesting to note the use of local grown products and their partnership with the San Sebastian Winery.

Date of experience: May 2018
Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

Fabulous tour and tasting with Laura!! She taught us how to really make a Florida Mule. “We’re not in Moscow!”

Date of experience: May 2018
1  Thank 209elenar
Reviewed 1 May 2018

The tour guide was wonderful, and I especially enjoyed the history of the building and the distillery. We tasted three cocktails which incorporated award-winning liquors, and then three 'neat' tastings. I went by myself, as my husband doesn't drink and wasn't interested :) Highly recommend.

Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

Tim was an awesome guide and the tour was not only informative but high spirited as well!
Looking forward to trying the recipes at home. And thank you for being supportive of your local growers.

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

The guide was engaging, the tour interesting and the libations equally as good! Be sure to include this tour during your next trip!