“Soap Paradise”

Ranked #18 of 121 Shopping in St. Augustine
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Reviewed 3 May 2018

My wife used to make her own specialty soaps so when we stumbled onto this place, she was in heaven. From the outside, I thought it was an antique shop, but once inside we were met by an incredible fragrance emitting from soaps. This place had an extensive variety of specialty soaps, which they make on the premises. Most of the soaps looked likes works of art. Almost a shame to use. And each soap had their own name. They were moderately priced at approx. $7 - $8 each. Aside from the soaps, they had several bathsalts and "bathbombs" which they also make on location. We got into a conversation with one of the owners and he tooks us from one table to another, alllowing us to smell and see their different lines, all the while educating us in their soap making process. It was sort of like a tour. Needless to say, we bought soap.

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

After hearing from a friend this was a shop I had to go to in St. Augustine, I decided to check it out. I was not disappointed. The store is beautifully decorated, and had nice displays. The products were all unique, and high quality. I walked out with a bag full of soaps! If you love bath products, this is a place you have to go!

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

I just loved this little boutique. All of their scents are lovely. I recommend the Honeysuckle & Gardenia scent. Check it out if you're in the historic district of St. Augustine.

Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

We stopped here specifically looking for hand lotion because I go through a lot as a potter. I bought a small container of Lotion Souffle and it's just amazing. It goes on beautifully and does not feel greasy at all. The scent is long lasting.