Open today: 10:30 AM - 8:45 PM
Review Highlights
Thanks Q!

Q was awesome. Def a touristy thing to do but loved it regardless. The history was cool and the... read more

Reviewed yesterday
R5309JPkarenj
via mobile
Most amazing tour

Lilly and George were amazing they were funny which was great because some of the stories were... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
sissyminnie7

Recommended experiences in and around St. Augustine
from US$25.00
from US$19.00
from US$31.19
from US$20.95
2,070 results
All reviews haunted pub tour dead walk our tour guide hearse ride total paranormal tour pub crawl express tour paranormal investigation great stories walking tour great tour story telling small group would highly recommend this tour a lot of fun lenny colby
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 April 2021

Our tour and tour guide Q was great. I would recommended this tour. The stories and history shared were great too. It was great meeting new people too.

Reviewed 31 March 2021

Zack was our haunted Pub Crawl Tour Guide. He was very knowledgeable about the area and the legends surrounding the bars. There is a little bit of everything for the skeptics and for the true believers. They even provided us with a ghost hunting tool to see if we picked up on any activity.

Reviewed 30 March 2021

1st off Holly is super amazing. My husband and I had an unbelievable experience with her.

She asked me to send this email with the info we found out about sawyer.

Holly only knew that he was in the military and he liked to be left alone but make himself known he was there.

My husband and I found all this out with the devining rods.

Sawyer was in fact in the military and was Army

He had 3 kids, 2 boys and 1 girl

He is with they women he had the kids with but it's not women who frequent there.

He was never married but loved the women..

He was born and died in Florida but not in that house. Sawyer and Jack were friends but not because of the military.

He was enlisted and joined at a young age but was not drafted.

Sawyer lived a long life and died happy but not in that house.

Again thank Holly for the amazing experience and we will be back. That house made a believer out of my husband.

Drew and Dona Tingle

Reviewed 25 March 2021

This was our first ghost tour, and we loved it! Misty was so knowledgeable and kept us intrigued with interesting stories, and we most definitely had some unexplainable things happen. We will definitely go again the next time we’re in St. Augustine!

Reviewed 24 March 2021

I like going on haunted tours but this one just wasn't good. Maybe it was just an off night, but the tour wasn't interesting at all. I guess the tour guide had an off night too cause he was boring. Me and my girlfriend didn't even stay the whole time. We left early.