All reviews waffle house pizza hut an early morning flight free wifi beds were very comfortable would stay here again walmart arbys florida sink walkway
Reviewed 26 September 2018 via mobile

We picked the hotel because it was the cheapest and closest to the airport for a very early flight. Its really close to I 75 so there is traffic noise. There are 2 floors and all rooms open to the outside. There were very few people there on a Sunday night. The bed was very compfy and the room was okay. The pool was fine but the hot tub didnt work. There is a McDonalds, Waffle House, Pizza Hut, Subway, Wendys, Burger King and an Arbys in the Pilot gas station right by the hotel.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 July 2018 via mobile

My family and I moved from a hotel to this one the night before our flight out due to the proximity of it to the airport. It was convenient, so that was good, but there is at least one other hotel in the area I would likely use next time.

Walking into the lobby of the hotel, it looked recently updated, but had a strange smell. Our room was also recently updated, however there were lots of little details that were missed ... like ensuring the door locked (thank goodness for a chain lock). Because of the recent update the room seemed clean, but I was afraid to look around too much for fear of finding stuff hiding. We had a king suite and a sofa bed for our kids, and had to ask for pillows for the sofa bed. The microwave in the room barely fit a bag of popcorn, and the high top table would not be functional for many people who can’t use bar stools. The room worked for us, but I was glad to only be there 12 hours.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 April 2018

I had a great stay here, The people were friendly and helpful. My room was large comfortable. It was very clean and everything worked fine. Also had a recliner and large tv with plenty of channels. Give them a try. Close to restaurants and Walmart.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 April 2018

The rooms were very clean and newly renovated. The beds were very comfortable. The outside was still in need of repair but they were currently doing renovations outside. This is a great place to stay if you need a nice clean and comfortable place to stay when you are traveling or in Punta Gorda for a short period of time.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 5 April 2018

We were very disappointed with our stay here! Yes the room was updated with new carpet and beds. We however had a cockroach problem in the bathroom and our door would not stay shut unless we slammed it closed. Needless to say we did not feel safe there. We let the night staff know of the bug issue and was given bug spray. We also made the morning staff aware of our problems when we checked out and got a few blank stares and some disbelief. They did nothing to rectify the problem. I would not recommend this place.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family