“weary traveler”

Honey Baked Ham Store
Ranked #40 of 111 Restaurants in Port Richey
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 3 May 2018

This was recommended to us by Brian at the nearby Mattress Firm, he mentioned the smoked turkey on toasted croissant and I had smoked turkey/ham on wheat sandwiches.
There were four of us in the party and all agreed these were the best ones we had ever tasted.
However I would ring ahead to order to avoid a wait, the Staff are very helpful and friendly,

Reviewed 22 December 2017

Honey Baked Ham is always the best, and this location is very good. The ham was cooked to perfection, side dishes were varied and well done, and deserts were tasty and fresh.

Reviewed 8 May 2017

We usually get a ham at this location for the holidays - Thanksgiving, Christmas, & Easter. They are a bit pricey but very good in taste. One suggestion - pre-order the food and do NOT go the day before the holiday unless you want a L O N G wait in line.
NOTE: this is not really a restaurant although they do serve sandwiches.

Reviewed 31 December 2016

For Christmas I got a small smoked turkey and chocolate mousse cake. I had to order a smoke turkey because the digital control on my smoker died! I have ordered and enjoyed the honey baked ham several times and enjoyed it every time. The smoked turkey breast was as good or better than I make it. The chocolate mousse cake is so incredibly great it has it be tried to be believed! Thank you Honey Baked Ham you saved my Christmas dinner.

Reviewed 27 June 2016

not recommended to count on this place for a formal dinner plan. i ordered here , and had problems with desert . left message for the owner and never got a response. not recommended this place has zero customer service.