“Raspberry sorbet is a must!”

Sorrento Little Italy
Get food delivered
Ranked #9 of 108 Restaurants in Port Richey
Price range: US$6 - US$19
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: We are happy to announce that the original ownership of Sorrento's is back in charge. JOSEPPI IS BACK!!! Once again you can enjoy all your cookies, cakes, pastries and Italian Meat & Cheeses. The restaurant as been re-modeled with an Italian made Brick Oven that is on display for you and your family to enjoy!!!.
Reviewed 5 March 2021 via mobile

Stopped on a walk to check out the bakery and everything looked delicious!! Cookies, desserts, breads and a sandwich menu. I had the raspberry sorbet which was excellent! Can’t wait to try their paninis. Service was great!

Date of visit: March 2021
Write a reviewReviews (140)

Reviewed 5 September 2020

Have shopped here for pastry for years. My wife said they started serving lunch just before the pandemic. We are trying to give back to the community and stopped there Thursday for lunch. The panini were FANTASTIC, tasty and enjoyable. We also had a Ginger Iced Tea (and I am not a fan of ginger) and it was very refreshing.

The atmosphere is as casual as you can get-a few tables scattered-the space is three store fronts wide and we sat right by the pastry display case. Everyone was friendly-like neighbors. We did take home a sausage bread-delicious.

My wife pointed out the only complaint-they close at 6PM and she has a few friends that like to get together and get a coffee and... We were told they are thinking of extending hours soon. We will be back for lunch and desserts ANYTIME!!! Buty a canoli, you cannot go wrong.

Date of visit: September 2020
Reviewed 27 January 2020 via mobile

Stopped in to get some biscottis. They have a nice selection got some almond and some lemon.
Good biscotti and they really like coffee dunked they are soft. And yummy

Date of visit: January 2020
Reviewed 28 December 2019

I have to tell you it was the worse STRUFFOLI I have ever eaten. It was very HARD AND DRY. I noticed on facebook there were a lot of people complaining about the same thing. The first and the last time I will buy from them. I was disappointed. I even added my own honey which did it no justice. There was nothing I could do to make it better.. I had to throw them out. Waste of money. :(

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed 8 May 2019 via mobile

Sorrentos has everything you need from top rate Anise Biscotti to a wide variety of bread, rolls, pastries, and cookies. Their Semolina bread and rolls are to die for. Try it, you’ll like it.

Date of visit: April 2019