“Overpriced”

Ranked #5 of 111 Restaurants in Port Richey
Price range: US$7 - US$17
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Grill
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Just celebrated their 3 years in businees and still going strong. Come enjoy the best view of the Cotee River while sampling the freshest in seafood, casual fare and cocktails. We bring in fresh, wild, line caught Grouper whenever it is available. We have a talented kitchen that takes pride everyday in bringing you GREAT food in a casual environment.Enjoy al-fresco dining on our deck, Listen to great live music offerings in our main Florida room or sneak away for quiet dining inside the restaurant. You are never too far away from an ice cold Margarita or one of our specialty "River Fuel" cocktails. We even have an upstairs function room available to rent for your special occasions.We have live entertainment every night and the NFL ticket for every game every Sunday.
Reviewed 3 May 2018

Food, drinks,view and staff all good.
But way overpriced!! $11.00 per shot and 20.00 for a drink!!
The have 2 menus, one for the restaurant and one for the beach bar, we ate at the restaurant overlooking the beach bar.

Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

The old Whiskey river was a wonderful place. Good food and music. No valets ever worked there. Uou must be reviewing the new place whiskey joes.they have valets.

2  Thank Cuin A
Reviewed 25 April 2018

I have went to this location 3 times. Had fish tacos, and on them only one piece of fish the size of a quarter. Hamburgers I heard are cooked in the morning, then heated up when you order them. Drinks are very expensive. I waited 30 minutes to get my car last night to be parked by the valet, ended up backing out of parking lot and giving up. I was not the only person that gave up on the restaurant. There were 4 valet people parking cars, not sure what the hold up was.

Reviewed 23 April 2018 via mobile

My husband and I stopped in for drinks the other night. This is a valet restaurant, why I’m not really sure. We ordered house Long Island Ice teas, and were shocked when we got the bill for over 24$! It cost 12$ per LIT! We won’t be back.

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

The top shelf Margaritas and Mojitos were watered down. We didn’t wait to see what the food was like.

2  Thank LauraGlenview