Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
FindHotelUS$111
WyndhamUS$111
Hotels.comUS$111
PricelineUS$111
Expedia.comUS$111
eDreamsUS$111
All reviews room was clean bike week convenient location would stay again easy access yogurt daytona
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 November 2020

We were happy that we were able to bring our dog. A pet friendly Hotel is a Plus! Plus, the location of this hotel was great, lots of stores and restaurants close by. We will definitely look for a La Quinta Inn and Suites in the future.

Date of stay: October 2020
Reviewed 11 September 2020

The elevator was broken when you needed to go down stairs but going back up to our room it worked there was young kids not even old enough to check in they were partying smoking weed drinking yelling in and out in room 416 and me and my husband was in room 424. The staff was nice and they even gave me balloons and candy and a birthday hat because it was my 26th birthday on September 3rd.

Date of stay: September 2020
Reviewed 4 August 2020

I live locally, and have never visited a hotel in my home area before. Because I live on a dirt road, I was concerned that Tropical Storm Isaias would affect my ability to get out for work. So I made a reservation and brought my two cats with me. Overall, my brief visit was good. I have a few pros and cons that I'll list separately.
Cons: Bedroom - 1. The lighting in the hallway and the room is very low. There are no overhead lights, and the lamps could do with brighter bulbs. If you're just relaxing, it's fine. But if you want to work, it's not the best, even with the curtains open. 2. There was no printed TV channel guide in the room. After checking every drawer for one, I asked at the desk and was given a paper copy. They have DirecTV, so if you subscribe, you won't need the guide. Bathroom - 3. the toilet is VERY low. Really. If you have trouble getting up from low seats, ask for a handicapped room. The toilet should be higher. The shower had grab rails, but not non-skid strips of any sort on the bottom of the tub. So one needs to be careful not to slip. It seems to me that would be an easy fix.
Elevator - 4. I stayed on the 2nd floor, and the two lights by the elevator were constantly flickering. Perhaps this is some sort of safety measure, although the lights by the elevator on the first floor didn't do that. For people with seizure disorders like Epilepsy, the flickering lights can trigger seizures. Trust me on this. There is only one elevator, and it's slow. This wasn't a huge problem since the hotel wasn't too crowded. However, during Bike Week or some other big event, be prepared to wait. At this time, we're in the middle of a pandemic. I was very disappointed that the cleaning crew DID NOT wear masks when in the elevator with guests. I understand that it's not practical to wear one during their routine work. But it shouldn't be a problem to keep one in a pocket to put on when needed. It's hard to socially distance in an elevator.
There was no breakfast, due to the pandemic, which I understand. It's not a con, but a necessary inconvenience that I understand.

So those are the "cons." None of them are deal breakers, but some could be easily addressed.

Pros: 1. The room was CLEAN. Because we're in a pandemic, I brought some Isopropyl Alcohol and wiped down the handles and doorknobs. This is not a reflection on the cleanliness of the room, as I would have done this anywhere. 2. It's pet friendly! 3. The staff was pleasant and helpful. A prime example was Thomas, in maintenance. One of my cats, who is skittish hid under the bed all morning and wouldn't come out, despite me calling her. I was ready to check out, and had no choice but to call the desk and explain my predicament. Thomas came up and moved the mattress and box spring so I was able to get her and put her into the cat carrier. Thank you, Thomas!
Although I didn't use it, I saw a sign for a laundry on the 3rd floor, so long term guests can wash their clothing.

The bottom line is that despite some things I perceived as problems, the main things....clean room and pleasant staff, were good. The hotel is literally right off of I 95, and there are several restaurants in the area from which to choose. Some, like Moe's, are inexpensive family oriented places, and others, like Aunt Catfish a few miles away, provide more expensive fine dining. I don't normally stay locally, but if another tropical storm arises and I need a place to stay, I'll definitely consider La Quinta again.

Date of stay: August 2020
Reviewed 1 March 2020

Right off I-95 with easy access and great restaurants near buy. Great value. Very clean and great breakfast buffet. rooms were very clean and had no issues at all during our stay. You too will like staying there if you are in the area.

Date of stay: February 2020
Reviewed 3 February 2020

The rooms were clean, the breakfast was great, The staff was friendly. The location is about 7 miles below the Daytona International Raceway near good restaurants and altogether a better location than
being on International Drive.

Date of stay: January 2020