All reviews front desk view of the lake small lake punta gorda great staff room was clean complimentary breakfast great room fort myers visit family cookies nice stay very nice hotel great job breakfast bar convenient location parking lot
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This was my first time staying at this location, my first time to Port Charlotte. It was really lovely and the service was great. I would highly recommend this Hampton Inn any time! It was trendy and fun!

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Donna B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Port Charlotte / Punta Gorda, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear FFrench473,

Thank you for your positive comments. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! I'm sure our entire hotel staff enjoyed catering to your needs just as much as you enjoyed your stay! It's definitely a boost for us every time we hear our guest recommending our hotel to other travelers. We hope to welcome you back to the hotel soon!

Best Wishes,
Donna and the team at the Hampton Inn

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Stayed here for a few days this winter on the way to Naples. Had been here a couple years prior, and it sure looks different now, unlike any Hampton we have stayed in. We like the rooms on upper floor with outside balcony overlooking the small lake. Rooms are refreshed, as are most public areas. Staff at every level was just great. Saw the gators in the lake. This is a really unique location, off the highway far enough to have some peace and quiet.
We’re going back, for sure, in February 2019.
One suggestion......PLEASE consider replacing the treadmill. It is old, the deck springs and running belt are shot, it’s like running on concrete. BUT, I would not take away a point for that.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family

Dear mkelch,
Thank you for staying with us again and for the perfect rating. It brings me a lot of pride and joy that you are such an avid fan of our hotel. I appreciate all the positive remarks regarding your recent stay with us and for recommending us to others. I have passed along your suggestion of replacing the treadmill and sounds like we will be getting one soon. I hope your next stay is just around the corner. Call us if there is anything we can help you with.
Best regards,
Donna and the Team at the Hampton Inn Port Charlotte, Florida

Reviewed 5 September 2018

First room humid and strong odor of mold/mildew. Second room better but still smelled musty. Woke up sick. Only given 20,000HH points as an apology. In-house staff was nice, tried to accommodate me after issue with first room. Disappointed with the response to my complaint from corporate.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Donna B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Port Charlotte / Punta Gorda, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2018

Mr. Koulianos,

Thank you for reviewing your time at our hotel. I am sorry to see that you had issues while with us. I am glad that the hotel staff tried to resolve the issue, and did what they could to assist you. I am sorry though for your disappointment with the response of the corporate office. You may want to reach out to them directly to express your thoughts as reviews on Trip Advisor are communicated to us at the hotel only. Negative scores here only effect us, the ones that did try to help. If you would like to discuss this matter further please feel free to call me directly at the hotel, 941-627-5600.

Reviewed 29 August 2018

This hotel always exceeds my expectations. The staff here is the very best! I come here every month and I appreciate seeing the same faces every single time! I always feel like I’m coming home. I appreciate their friendliness.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 22 August 2018

The staff was extremely friendly from the people who took my phone reservation and then assisted in modifying it to the front desk and breakfast staff.The hotel was clean, quiet and rooms were comfortable.The messages printed on the bananas offered at breakfast made my day!

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Donna B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Port Charlotte / Punta Gorda, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2018

Dear Debra L,
I appreciate your positive feedback regarding our hotel. We do take pride in catering to our guests' needs the best way we can. I am glad to hear that you found our banana notes to your liking. Thank you for your kind words about the staff, please know that I have passed this onto the whole team! Thank you for noticing just how hard our housekeepers work at keeping our rooms up to par! Thanks again for choosing the Hampton Inn by Hilton of Port Charlotte, FL. We hope to welcome you back to the hotel in the near future!
Warm Wishes,