All reviews choice hotels front desk waffles cracker barrel room was clean sausage place to stay kings highway easy access punta gorda king suite we've stayed coffee maker the entire staff definitely stay here again continental breakfast cookies
Reviewed 19 October 2018

Comfortable rooms and pleasant service from staff. The HOT breakfast and great location was perfect for our Wedding party and Family. Sleep Inn made this process EFFORTLESS for us. Thank you! The newly renovated rooms are absolutely beautiful and we highly recommend Sleep Inn in Port Charlotte, FL

Room tip: Look at rooms online, good selection of photos
Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 10 October 2018

A great one night stay. The Punta Gorda airport was only about 10 minutes away from the hotel. Very friendly staff!! Great breakfast with hot and cold items including waffles,eggs,sausages,hot and cold cereals,etc. I wood definitely revisit this place again!!

Date of stay: September 2018
Reviewed 23 September 2018

We have been here several times.The price does vary according to the season.Had some Raddisson rewards points to use & got a King suite this stay.The bedroom has a door and a TV in both sitting area & the bedroom.Sitting room couch is a hideabed. Clean & fairly quiet even though this room was on the street side.It is quieter on the other side away from the street.Alot more pets this stay that I did not enjoy,bring your pit bull on vacation?Otherwise it works for us.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 20 August 2018

I spent the night at Sleep Inn prior to my flight the next day. The check in was speedy and Vanessa was super nice. She answered a number of questions for me and provided a printed page of directions to get me to the airport in the morning. She also set up a wake-up call to ensure I got on my way to catch my plane. And like my previous Sleep Inn stay, this hotel had the cookies out, too. My room was clean, big, and beautiful. It was decorated in earth tones and sparkling white linens adorned my plush king size bed. My room was on the top floor and at the end of the hallway, next to the interstate BUT it was totally quiet. The room had a sitting area with sofa and chair which were great to relax and watch TV. The bathroom was big with a large, glass enclosed shower. For me the crowning point was the coffee maker, microwave, and mini frig ~ all which made it feel like home. The air conditioner ran smoothly without excessive noise. This was a good experience and I totally wish I could have been able to "sleep in" rather than catching an early flight.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 7 August 2018

I have stayed at this hotel frequently over the years; they never disappoint me. Are they perfect? No, but they take criticism well and listen. I especially love the women who worked the front desk who do an amazing job!! Great beds and pillows!!

Date of stay: July 2018