All reviewsnight clerkdiabetichurricaneirmafloridabarbara
Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

Staff are very kind, the owners are amazingly kind people. The rooms are very well taken care of and comfortable. All together, everything made this a PERFECT expeeience! Very quiet and quaint even though its right off 41!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 January 2018

Semi-updated, flat screen, micro, fridge, no carpet. Clean shower. Best Knights Inn I've ever stayed in. They are usually not so clean, but this place was pretty clean. They have a coupon in the Florida travel book you get at rest stops, which they honored.

Room Tip: All on 1 level, continental breakfast.
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 October 2017 via mobile

Very nice accommodations clean room very comfortable bed, good breakfast available every day, highly recommend, good restaurants nearby close to shopping staff was very friendly and accommodating. Will be back to stay at again

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 October 2017 via mobile

My favorite place to stay by all means. I am here quite often and love all the staff and all of them make sure needs are taken care of. If something is missing or if I need something cleaned they help right away. They have very good rates and most important PET FRIENDLY !!!! <3

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

My elderly friend (with diabetes and heart problems) had no power in her home for a week due to Hurricane Irma, which meant no A/C. The shelters were uncomfortable for her, and my house was full with family members, also displaced. There were no hotel rooms to be found anywhere in Charlotte County. When I called Knights Inn, they heard the desperation in my voice, and graciously rented me a family members room for three days. When I picked up my friend at the hotel on the third day, her power had come on that morning... I can't thank Knights Inn enough for their kindness.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Knights I, Manager at Knights Inn Port Charlotte, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2017

We are so pleased that everything worked out.