1,052 results
All reviews breakfast ambassador front desk bob evans punta gorda place to stay great staff great customer service every morning excellent hotel making sure yogurt continental breakfast sausage cookies home away from home nice pool the breakfast area
Reviewed 8 September 2018 via mobile

This is probably the nicest hotel in Port Charlotte. I have stayed at most of them over the years and I think this hotel has the nicest rooms. The furniture and carpet are almost new and the room overall feels really clean. The mattress to me was perfect. It felt newer and was on the softer side vs firm. There is a decent size pool but I did not have time on my stay to use. I left before the main breakfast was put out but I was still able to get a waffle and other basic sides to start my day. I would say give this place a try, I think you will like it.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 8 September 2018 via mobile

We stayed twice, for about a week each time. Our girls keep asking us to go by and see Ali again. She was an amazing asset to the hotel. Bobbi was also a welcoming person behind the counter, as was Barbara during breakfast. I don’t remember all the names, but everybody from the manager to housekeeping were both professional and friendly. Thank you all...

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 September 2018 via mobile

We were here for one night. The greeting was very nice and check in was just a few minutes. The room was very clean and comfy and arranged very nice. The breakfast was good as well. Some things were missing but Barbara took care for it immediately so we had everything we were asking for in a couple minutes. We very reccomend staying here!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 August 2018

I choose this hotel because of the proximity to Ximedus workshops. And the place is clean and the staffs are very friendly. The hotel is cheaper than another hotel in the area ( expensive and smelled nasty). It's not a 5 stars hotel, but is a great value for the price!! Great location!!!

Room Tip: upper floors are better
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
MicrotelPC, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Port Charlotte, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2018

Thank you so much for your wonderful review of Microtel Port Charlotte!

We're so glad you found our location to be convenient for you and clean. We love to hear that our guests feel the value of their stay.
Thanks again!

Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

She is the nicest front desk person way better then donna and Casey but Barbara is the happiest makes the stay just like home breakfast in the morning are great except for the breakfast burritos juice machines are cold

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business

Thank you so much for your excellent review of Microtel Port Charlotte!

We will be sure to pass your compliments on to Ali- we're so glad you had the opportunity to meet her!
See you soon!