“All you can eat crab ”

20:00
Price range: US$8 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Groups, Bar Scene, Child-friendly, View details
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Causal waterfront dining downstairs, covered patio, indoor sports bar, and sun deck with Tiki bar upstairs..From fresh fish and fine wine, to a hot burger and cold beer, we have something for everyone!!
Reviewed 12 July 2016 via mobile

We came to fishlips because we heard that they have all you can eat crab! The crab was excellent but the service could have been a little better and faster. We would definitely recommend if you love crab!

Date of visit: July 2016
Write a reviewReviews (2,250)

Reviewed 11 July 2016 via mobile

Casual dining. The staff was terrific, food was good. We started with baked bri with fruit & bread and a shrimp appetizer. The shrimp was too salty, but otherwise good.
Mom had potato crusted cod while my wife & I had crab legs. All was delicious. A little pricey but not outrageous.

Reviewed 11 July 2016 via mobile

We had an amazing time at Fishlips! The food was delicious and was served piping hot, which is rare in a restaurant these days. We loved the ambiance and the cruise ships passing right by on their way out to see. We had the best server, Trisha, as well. We will be back again for sure!!

Reviewed 10 July 2016

I had the Snapper Oscar and my cousin had the Shrimp Tempura. I really liked the snapper. The crab stuffing was so good that I would get the crab cakes the next time I visit. My cousin liked her fried shrimp and fries. We both had the lobster bisque. It was good but I have had better. I would not get it again for the price.

We arrived on a Friday night about 5:30. They were busy but we didn't have to wait more than 20 minutes. We could have gone upstairs to find a seat but decided we wanted to sit at a table with a view of the water. We were able to watch the dolphins in the water.

They have all you can eat crab legs on Mondays. We might come here for that next year.

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed 10 July 2016 via mobile

We've been here several times over the last few years and have liked it each time. Usually come and sit at the bar and have drinks, appetizers or even dinner. Staff is usually very friendly and service is good. The restaurants is on what I call Restaurant Row at Port Canaveral right on the water at the port.