All reviews continental breakfast broward mall fort lauderdale shopping trip excellent hotel rooms are large business trip yogurt front desk staff king room nice room hot items fitness room shuttle service parking lot the breakfast area living area
Reviewed 1 May 2018

Excellent hotel. Great overall staff always felt welcomed from the moment i checked in to checkout. Room was comfortable. Breakfast was very good the different combination of choices was very good. Very pleased with my stay

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Jennifer J, General Manager at Hyatt Place Fort Lauderdale / Plantation, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2018

I am very glad to hear that we met you expectations and hope that you will choose us in the future for all of your lodging needs.

Reviewed 27 April 2018

For the high price is not worthy. It is a good place nice staff, but everything is too expensive inside the hotel. The rooms are fine but for a $180 you expect more than what you are going to see. Breakfast is bad, I take breakfast just the first morning the other I go with my family to other restaurants.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank David S

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us. We use your opinions to better our product everyday and we hope that you will be back to see us again soon!

Reviewed 18 April 2018

This is a very nice hotel. The rooms are very spacious & the breakfast is very nice. We didn't use the pool due to all the leaves in the pool (and it started to rain). The only negative comment I have is that the bathroom (shower & toilet) is very small, you have to move out of the way to close the door. The sink is outside which is nice; someone can be brushing their teeth, shaving or applying makeup while someone else is showering. We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad you enjoyed our hotel and we look forward to your next stay with us!

Reviewed 17 April 2018

My wife and I arrived and the outside was nice and there was plenty of lighting in the parking lot. Front counter staff was welcoming. We got to the room and got cleaned up and as we went to craw into bed we noticed stains on the sheets(gross) and stains on the carpet. Called down to the staff and they said they would switch our rooms. A staff member came up and handed us a new key card and left. Never apologized, just handed the cards to me and left. Got to our next room and the air wasn't working properly. No adjustment on the controls. By this time we were to tired and just went to sleep. Not a good experience at all.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank seastriker1994

We are very sorry to hear that your stay was less than desirable. We use all feedback to improve our service so this comment is very helpful.

Reviewed 14 April 2018

I have been in this hotels before, they are always what I expect. This location is close to the airport, staff can arrange to drop you off in a taxi.
I don't like the air conditioning unit, it is from the 80's, it diminishes the quality of the room, it is loud (that's probably why they give you in-ear plugs), It also doesn't have an in-room safety box which I consider important. Besides that, I find the hotel very good. Did not try the breakfast.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we are doing. We are glad that we are what you expected when you booked, and we hope to see you in the future!