“BE PREPARED TO OPEN YOUR WALLET, BUT IT'S WORTH IT!”
Review of Olde Town Pizzeria

Olde Town Pizzeria
Ranked #9 of 125 Restaurants in Plant City
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Since our move to Lakeland a year ago, my wife commented that on our next visit back to Plant City she would like to: 1.) Have one of their fabulous Strawberry salads and 2.) Share one of their Large Calzones. She had eaten there a month ago with fellow workers and has lamented numerous times, "The Cheese Calzone I had was absolutely not only phenomenal, but one of them would easily feed both of us." Soooo we had lunch and ordered exactly what she wanted with the exception I wanted a "stuffed" Calzone...cheese alone doesn't get it for me. Long story short, we had great service, our Salad, per memory, was phenomenal and the Calzone was indeed fairly large and adequate for both of us to share. The tab, which I anticipated to be a little on the "high" side for lunch was indeed pricey...With my soda the tab rounded-out around $28, including tax without our typical 20% tip for great service...kinda expensive lunch by virtually any standard. But the meal was Good so I have nothing to "beef" about. I would definitely recommend if you've never been there to GO THERE, it's a most memorable experience.

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

The food is really good! The strawberry walnut salad is amazing, the sandwich and pizza is pretty good too. The only down fall I have with this place is the wait to be severed. They could use some better help. The severs just are not good and are not attentive.

Reviewed 2 March 2018 via mobile

The pizza and pasta are really tasty. But if you are in the mood for a salad... try the strawberry salad. It has nuts and a dressing that matches the salad. You won't be sorry!

Reviewed 20 February 2018 via mobile

I love deep dish pizza so I thought I would need to try this place. It is really good. I’m not a fan of thin crust but we ordered a thin crust for the kids and it was good as well. The strawberry walnut salad is amazing. Love everything about this place.

Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

The pepperoni roles were very yummy as was the veggie pizza. Service was a bit slow and the ice tea no lemon had its lemon unceremoniously picked off just as it was served. Will be returning for sure.