Bobe's Hobby House - CLOSED
Review Highlights
Hobby Favorite

Plenty of hobbies to choose from, great family time and helpful staff to help you make your... read more

Reviewed 1 November 2017
Edie S
Pensacola, Florida
It's dusty, it's disheveled, it's delightful!

For anyone who ever had a craving to make a model, this is where you should have started. Bobe's is... read more

Reviewed 30 August 2017
Philip W
Pensacola, Florida, USA

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 July 2016

I have done business with Mike Bobe and his crew for more than three years and I have found them to be helpful and knowledgeable about the items they sell. Their prices are generally reasonable and their operating hours should allow any model builder or war gamer a chance to visit their store at its new location in the Pensacola suburb of Ensley. They are at the intersection of Pensacola Boulevard and Nine Mile Road, behind the Regions Bank Building, with usually enough parking spaces available (except on Saturdays, when war gamers congregate to use the game tables).
If a model or tool that you need is not in their large stock, they will gladly order it for you. Their large selection of diorama materials is often visited by me for use in my prehistoric animal displays. Chances are, any plastic plant they do not have can be found at the model railroaders' store a mile north of them, beside old Palafox Street.

Date of experience: July 2016
Reviewed 14 May 2016

This place has a little something for everyone. Some of the games in here I have never seen or heard of, which is great! Price are average/moderate for a hobby store. It is definitely worth going and looking:)

Date of experience: April 2016
Reviewed 5 May 2016

Cool stuff...large selection of brushes, and excellent adhesives hard to find elsewhere. Gets you excited about a project. They have been at this a long time.

Date of experience: October 2015
Reviewed 10 March 2016

They use to be on "W" street years ago, and it was a first class Hobby Shop. I believe the relocated too have
more room. I am sure that their still Number 1, in the Hobby Shop Business in Pensacola, Florida. Family owned and operated. Anyone visiting should spend some time and just see how nice and friendly these people are. God Bless. I have not been in this one only can comment on previous and that was outstanding so I would think this one is also. This when did you travel makes me have a choice, so I am fudging as not been in this one.

Date of experience: April 2015
BobesHobby, Owner at Bobe's Hobby House, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2016

Thanks for the review!We really hope you get to come visit the new location too!

Reviewed 4 March 2016

Bobe's has been around for a while in Pensacola. If you need anything in the hobby arena if they don't have it they can help you find it. Trains, planes, automobiles...and a few novelty items for fun. There is a lot of collector's fun toys here.

Date of experience: January 2016