Open today: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Review Highlights
Awesome!

Awesome experience! Our captain was Dennis and was very knowledgeable in every aspect of the water... read more

Reviewed yesterday
jessicabS8165NH
3 for 3 with me!

This was our third time with Water Planet, and it won't be our last. We had Glen (Coach) as our... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago

from US$53.50
from US$65.42
from US$25.00
More Info
All reviews swimming with dolphins dolphin experience amazing experience captain paul sea urchins sea life sand dollars fish hermit crabs panama city hour trip clams boat island company opportunities pods
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 August 2017

Went with captain Eddie for the swimming with the Dolphins tour . A relaxing and professional 4 hour tour, where Eddie with its sharp eye for sea animals and his sense of not disturbing natural patterns of swimming of Dolphins, brought us to numerous encounters during the tour. Knowledgeable guide good instructions and respect for nature!

1  Thank maartenandpetra
Sydney W, Front Office Manager at Water Planet, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2017

We are glad you enjoyed your tour with us!

Reviewed 25 August 2017

Decided to the the tour the night before- was very easy to sign up online. Directions on website took you directly to where you meet up. The captain was knowledgeable and very personable. Am completely satisfied!

1  Thank Jennifer B

I'm glad you found our website easy to use! We hope to see you back soon.

Reviewed 18 August 2017

We had a great time on our trip with water planet. We swam with dolphins then went snorkeling. Our captain was awesome and worked hard to make sure we saw dolphins. This excursion was child-friendly and great for adults as well.

1  Thank laresaw2017
Sydney W, Front Office Manager at Water Planet, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2017

We are happy to hear you had a great time. See you next year!

Reviewed 16 August 2017

A special experience for all the family. So many opportunities to swim with the dolphins that we lost count. Most importantly, no impact on the dolphins!

1  Thank 900joanna
Sydney W, Front Office Manager at Water Planet, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2017

We're happy to hear you had a great time.

Reviewed 16 August 2017

My 13 year old son and I went yesterday on a 4 hour excursion. Our captains name was Eddie. There were a total of 6 of us on his boat. Before we took off he explained how we will maneuver in the water looking for the pods of dolphins and told us what to do when we get close to a pod. He also gave us a lot of educational information on the dolphins. We learned so much about them. Captain Eddie got us close to a pod and had a few of us sit at the front of the pontoon boat and told us when to jump in the water. We jumped and then all of a sudden right under my feet was a beautiful dolphin! I couldn't believe how close he/she was! Eddie told us to try and make eye contact with them. Dolphins are social creatures so as I looked under me I made direct eye contact with the dolphin and the dolphin just stayed under my feet looking at me. It felt so surreal;like I was watching a 3D movie! I could not believe how close I was to the dolphin! If I reached my hand out I could have touched him/her(by law no one is allowed to touch them) but I just admired the beauty of this amazing creature. After a few minutes the dolphin finally swam away. Wow! A day later I am still in awe of my dolphin encounter! After we all jumped in the water a few times, Caotain Eddie took us over to Shell Island to explore the waters for shells. Then as a bonus he took us over to the channel and let us explore the rocky area for marine life. There was so much marine life living around the rocks. So many species of fish, coral life. We finally headed back to the dock after a wonderful four hour excursion. Water Planet did not disappoint and neither did Eddie. The money we paid was well worth it. We also brought a cooler with drinks and snacks. It's a good idea to come prepared with drinks. Four hours is a long time. I promise that you will not be disappointed. Thank you Water Planet and Captain Eddie for an amazing dolphin encounter. I will always remember this.

3  Thank Sandra S

Wow, sounds like you had a blast. The dolphins are by far the best part.