“Capt'n & I loved our stay so cozy, convenient...”
other travellers have booked this property
Bedroom Bedroom
Kitchen
Kitchen
Dining area
Sofa bed
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Vicki H
Tampa, Florida
“Capt'n & I loved our stay so cozy, convenient & comfortable!”
Reviewed 26 August 2014 for a stay in August 2014
people found this review helpful

We enjoyed having our boat within site of condo mostly but too all the shops, beach, amusements, & restaurants within walking distance not to mention condo was sophisticatedly decorated and stocked with everything to cook, bake & blend...! Only complaint was we should have scheduled a longer stay...!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Tom R
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Perfect weekend getaway”
Reviewed 6 August 2014 for a stay in August 2014
person found this review helpful

My wife and I stayed 3 nights and had a fantastic trip. The condo was spotless and near everything TONS of shopping and restaurants. While not right on the beach, access is only a short walk away. We didn't spend much time inside but the bed was comfortable and it looked well stocked with just about anything you need. The 2 loungers were a great perk. There were also 2 fishing poles which I didn't find time to use, but still a nice extra also. The few moments I had to deal with anyone about arrangements, both Kevin and Lee were very pleasant and accommodating. If I had one complaint it'd be that the shower is a little cramped for anyone over 6ft but how many aren't. I highly recommend and will book again next time I am in PCB.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing