All reviews indoor pool bedroom unit panhandle of florida granite countertops twin beds across the street maintenance staff walk in shower an update oyster bar some tlc master bath hear the waves office staff cooking utensils hot tub ocean front
Reviewed 23 April 2018

Though we are normally okay with older decor, the bathrooms in our unit needed some basic painting and maintenance. The beds in the 2nd bedroom were very noisy any time you turned over. We gave our guests the master because it was so bad. We were in unit 1001 and the view was excellent. Staff was very gracious and helpful with our late check in. Nice beach and pool area. Last year we stayed in another unit on the 10th floor which was in better condition regarding routine maintenance.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with RCI
Reviewed 14 April 2018

I went with four girl teenagers and I felt safe letting them go to the beach and pool (as a group) during Spring Break, it was quiet, clean and close to the Pier Shopping ,eating,fishing, etc Complex approx 2 miles. Girls loved getting to meet up with and hang out with friends at the Pier Complex, Perfect!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with RCI
1  Thank Renee C
Reviewed 19 March 2018

When you book a beach front resort, you are there for the beach, the view of the beach, the sound of the beach, the smell of the beach! You will not be disappointed here. We stayed a night in the one bedroom suite and LOVED it! It has a spiral staircase that leads from the "bedroom/bath" floor down to the "kitchen/living room" floor. The bottom floor opens right out to a boardwalk that within 50 feet you are on beach sand! We didn't have to worry about elevators.
We didn't hear other people or the street traffic. We could hear the waves and the group having fun playing beach volleyball.
We did not explore or use the amenities on this visit, but we do plan on booking here again and staying longer and enjoying the amenities at that time.
Their housekeeping fees are steep, but I was happy with the cleanliness of our suite.

Room Tip: One bedroom suites are not handicap friendly, but are unique and fun to stay in!
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 February 2018

We were given a large two-story unit for our stay. The ocean view from the upstairs and downstairs was fabulous. Just steps to the beautiful beach, indoor pool and hot tub. FYI: If you have small children or are elderly request a unit all on one floor. The spiral staircase could be dangerous for some. We enjoyed our stay and we will return.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank sherryc1
Reviewed 6 February 2018

I have started a little tradition of going to the beach for Christmas! I spent many years a single mom struggling and always feeling sad during the Holidays! Then I was Heartbroken to loose my mother in 07 at only 56. Then the caregiver to my Grandmother till she passed away at 98 yrs old! Siblings and extended family member tend to be sadly unkind to the divorced single mom! So I decided to find some happiness and find great Holiday Rentals for the holidays! the Landmark was as classy well-maintained with all the conveniences of home with some upgrades! I recall staying at the landmark 20+ years prior and it is as awesome as always ( love indoor pool) I also love the proximity to beach with the lower floor accommodations we had this time instead of balcony we had a patio that connected right to boardwalk to beach! this is a very spacious well maintained vacation rental!

Room Tip: try booking in the off season to avoid the Luxury rates!
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family