“GREAT!!!!!”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Was very suprised, coming from pizza lover I always order the famous Hut. NY pizza is well priced for what you get. It's a delight to have found them. It was doordash advertising that introduced me to my new pizza resteraunt.

Date of visit: March 2021
Write a reviewReviews (55)

Reviewed 4 January 2021 via mobile

The pizza was good but nothing over the top. What was over the top were the prices. We didn’t notice that in ordering our Create your Own pizza that every item placed was $2.50 each. Yes they had the extra cost on the menu we just missed it. So what we generally get any where else was nearly 2 times the cost. $35.00 for our Large. Nothing else included.
Now I must say service was awesome and their cannolis are delicious.
Be smart & order one of the specialty pizzas, you get more for your money. Will we go back? Probably we will just be a whole lot smarter.

Date of visit: January 2021
Reviewed 20 December 2020

Quality is hard to come by in PC/PCB unless you're looking for seafood. This is a little gem, because they serve actually decent ingredients and a killer recipe that's very enjoyable. They make a nice Caesar salad and cannoli for dessert also! The garlic knots however are still championed by Pana Roma down the road. But NY Pizza wins best pizza in PC for sure (if you like NY style).

Date of visit: December 2020
Reviewed 25 September 2020 via mobile

We order from here at least once a week
It has been steadily going downhill. Ordered a large meat monster pizza and it had exactly one piece of pepperoni on each huge slice. The fried chicken ranch fries were pitiful. A lot of fries , but maybe two or three pencil eraser size crumbs of chicken for 10 bucks. I thought they had just got the order wrong and gave me plain cheese fries until I found those tiny pieces. Total rip off. Hope this is just a phase they are going through. If not your going to lose many loyal customers.

Date of visit: September 2020
Reviewed 10 July 2019 via mobile

My family goes here weekly. Their New York style pizza is perfect. We also enjoy wings, pasta and the meatball subs!

Date of visit: July 2019