“Great Thai”

Ranked #8 of 46 Restaurants in Palm City
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 23 September 2019

When I first ate at this place it was the best Thai I had but then again I didn't eat too much of it. Where I live not much Thai food. So this is where I would go for Thai when I am in town.

Date of visit: February 2019
1  Thank Linda H

Reviewed 26 April 2019 via mobile

One of the best Thai places. Very authentic. The food is great. I love the currys! Prices are good, staff friendly.

Date of visit: April 2019
1  Thank Cole M
Reviewed 7 November 2018

Not fancy, but constantly good. Really nice family takes good care of customers. Chicken and vegetarian very good.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

We had a chicken and a beef dish. Both the meats were so tough we couldn’t eat them. The basic garden salad that came with the dinner order was good and fresh. The crab Rangoon app had 5 small pieces., not worth it. This is the third time we’ve tried takeout there and it’s always awful. We keep hoping it will get better but I suppose not. This is the last time.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

We decided to try something different one evening. I love curry so we thought we would try Thai. Big mistake. Not knowing what to order, we asked for guidance from the waitress. She didn't provide much help as we had a hard time understanding each other. She seemed to be offended that we had to ask for help. While waiting for our food, we observed several take out orders and other people eating in the restaurant. We figured it must be okay. The lighting in the restaurant was dark with dark red and gold furniture and accents. We ordered either red or green curry...whichever was milder...and we were not happy. Yuck was more appropriate. Maybe authentic Thai is not our cup of tea. We will never go back.

Date of visit: April 2018