“Girls night out ”
Review of Seasons 52

Seasons 52
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: US$40 - US$60
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: PGA Blvd
Description: Seasons 52 is a casually sophisticated fresh grill and wine bar that invites you to discover the sensational flavors of our seasonally inspired menu. At Seasons 52, you'll enjoy a warm, welcoming ambiance with rich mahogany accents, custom built wine cellars, and lush greenery that create an air of casual sophistication. With an award-winning international wine list of over 100 wines, with 52 or more available by the glass, we will find the perfect match to complement your fresh and flavorful menu selection. Our restaurant is open for lunch and dinner daily, with extended hours on the weekend. We also feature live entertainment at our piano bar nightly. If you are searching for a place to host your next group function, look no further. Seasons 52 is the perfect setting for your next private or semi-private event. Together, we will create the event of the season!
Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

My friends and I were early for our reservation and went to the bar for a round of amazing drinks made by Mark Anthony a lemon drop martini, titos mojito, and a glass of Chardonnay. We were led to our seats once we cashed out at the bar the atmosphere of the restaurant was elegant and I felt very fancy while there it was nice ..... my friends and I intended on pigging out on the whole menu so we ordered a variety of foods and each one was well presented and tasted fairly good.

Appetizers
- Shrimp,crab, spinach stuffed mushrooms were very good the tiny shrimps were cute a little dry but flavors and texture was great....
-Roasted cheese covered cauliflower was good, not at all what I expected but the taste was creative and presented on a nice wood plank very rustic
- Tuna tartar - the guacamole and mango salsa layered with fresh tuna and dots of siracha decorating the plate was good I would have liked to have the tuna drizzled or tossed in a sauce of some kind or maybe just lime but over all very fresh taste and the color and texture of the fish was good.

Entrees

I was disappointed my friend decided to get the steak because the menu offers such a variety of other items, but she was happy with the fact it actually came out medium rare .... she ordered roasted golden beats and asparagus , beets were great but the asparagus was limp and soft ....presentation wasn't as beautiful as any other dish but it's ok.

My second friend went with the scallop dinner and her asparagus was perfect a little wiggle but crunch was good and so was the color....very different asparagus than on the steak plate .....the scallops were over cooked and retained none of the natural juice that should explode when biting into the scallop... the lemon risotto was lack luster .... bland and looked blah ... the presentation was great though loved the plate !

My entree the Shrimp and Grits ... I wished there was more grits ....the tomato and chorizo and bacon was great flavor.... the shrimp were great not over cooked and the presentation was nice ...less sauce would have been better but over all a good dish......

The service was ok .... black napkins for men wearing black pants or woman wearing black dressed should get black napkins..... the plates could have been cleared while we were having a smoke and the table could have been tidied and ready for the entree course.... our server was a pretty young lady with a friendly out going disposition.... sitting outside was nice I had a view of the water and it wasn't crowded... the host and bartender were both pleasant and welcoming....

My favorite part.... desserts!! as I am a pastry chef I really hold out for the last course .... we got all 7 tiny desserts and a round of White Russians... smores, tiramisu, peanut butter, key lime, strawberry rhubarb cheesecake, cannoli, chocolate ...each one better than the next ....the presentation was simple and elegant...our drinks were a little strong but paired well with the desserts!

Thank you for a wonderful experience and I can't wait to come back!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,205)

Reviewed 1 May 2018

My mom and I went for lunch and had an average experience. Our server (Elizabeth W) was somewhat slow but very pleasant. I started with the potato leek soup which was ok but we had to wait for a spoon which they didn't bring with the soup. I ate it with a fork for approx. 4 min until another waiter could take care of it for me. We both had the short rib sandwich which was good. The view of the water was nice too. We will go back but this was just an average visit.

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

Perfect restaurant for all situations - solo, couples, business, groups. Outstanding menu and service. Beautiful location on Intracoastal. Takes reservations and great staff.

Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

We were running Saturday errands & decided on Seasons 52 for lunch. We sat out by the water. It was a nice sunny day with slight breeze. We ordered the salad with Asian salmon with lemongrass sauce and the Crunchy tuna. They both were crisp and fresh with amazing flavors. I usually cannot eat an entire salad there but it was so good I had to eat most of it. The combination of flavors and freshness of ingredients made it memorable.

Reviewed 28 April 2018 via mobile

A real treat. Lovely food with lots of choice and great views by the water. Extremely busy so I recommend making a reservation.