“Much better than a hotel room.”
other travellers have booked this property
The Cottage entrance Come rock on the wrap around porch
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
The Cottage entrance
Come rock on the wrap around porch
Swing your troubles away on The Cottage wrap around porch
Dining table
Living room French doors open to the wrap around porch
The Gathering area.
Television
Dining table and chairs
T.V.
Summer is a great place to relax rocking or swinging on the porch
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 3 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Teenatrip
“Much better than a hotel room.”
Reviewed 21 November 2017 for a stay in November 2017
person found this review helpful

While checking hotel prices on Trip Advosor, The Cottage popped up. We needed a room for the night but wanted our college age daughter to join us. She won’t share a hotel room with her snoring parents.

The cottage was perfect!

We were greeted by the owner who clearly takes pride in the experience she provides. A loaf of zucchini bread was in the kitchen for breakfast with our coffee. A bottle of wine in the bedroom on the luxurious king size bed along with a note thanking us for our patronage.

A journal graced the coffee table with pages of notes about the experiences of past guests. They were charmed by the hospitality of the owner and the accommodations.

If you’re looking for a quiet, secluded, comfortable and very nicely appointed place to stay that is close to the airport and Orlando’s attractions you must check this place out!

Management Response
21 Nov 2017
Teena-Thank you for your for this glowing review. I am honored.
You were the perfect guests.
Happy Thanks giving to you and yours. May you be blessed abundantly.
P.S. Congratulations on the win.
Tink
Ed C
“Mr. & Mrs. ”
Reviewed 30 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017
person found this review helpful

My wife and I live in PA and have rented the Cottage at Oviedo two years running for extended stays in the Orlando area. It is perfect!

It is 20 minutes from our daughter, son-in-law and two granddaughters. It is just 30-40 minutes from Disney, Universal and all the theme parks. It has easy access to shopping centers, movie theaters, workout facilities, including the Y and fine dining in several nearby towns like Winter Springs and Winter Park!

The cottage itself includes central air, a kitchenette, a big screen TV, a walk-in shower, and a king sized bed. Very well priced. It is located on a five acre gated property which in turn is inside a 5 home gated community.

Best of all are the wonderful hosts,- Tink and Ed Bayton - extraordinarily accommodating, extremely personable and very professional.

This lovely cottage should be everyone's go to accommodation for everything from a weekend get away to the six week stay we are enjoying.

Management Response
30 Mar 2017
Ed , Thank you for returning to The Cottage this year!
It was wonderful last year to meet your daughter and her family before your first visit. She certainly was the implementer in connecting us and I am so appreciative..
I’d like to thank you for taking your time to review your stay at The Cottage. It is only through feedback like yours that I can maintain and indeed, where necessary, improve on anything I need to address that will make my guests stay" the best ever". I am delighted you and Lucille have found The Cottage a “five-bubble” vacation rental. It has been my pleasure to host for you.
I know you have taken advantage of some of the unique~beautiful hidden gems and restaurants that are so close to The Cottage. While we ARE close to all the major attractions I am glad I was able to direct you to some of “my” favorites gems!
Much gratitude for your wonderful review~Tink
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing