“"Excellent"”
other travellers have booked this property
Sunrise! Kitchen and Living room
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Sunrise!
Kitchen and Living room
100 Feet from Ocean (Ormond Shores Beach)
Bathroom
Bedroom
Master Bedroom
Living room with sectional couch
Kitchen with Florida room
Breath Taking  Sunrise Pictures
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

2joann
Eagle Bridge, New York
“"Excellent"”
Reviewed 14 April 2016 for a stay in January 2016
people found this review helpful

My husband & I just retired and spent 3 months this winter at this rental. We had a wonderful and relaxing time. The location and house was perfect, more than we expected and just across the street from a quiet beach which made it easy to spend your days on the beach fishing ,sunbathing or taking a daily walk. My husband really liked the idea he could just walk across the street to surf cast off the beach. The house is located in a nice safe neighborhood and everyone is very friendly. It is close to all your shopping needs, with a small convenient store located in front of the rental where you can grab your basics. Plenty of places close by to dine out too. The house is clean & well maintained. Carl is so nice and would respond immediately with any questions or requests we had. We spent a great deal of our time, when not touring around or beaching it, just sitting outside enjoying the sounds from the ocean and chatting with neighbors as they passed by. We had friends, on a couple occasions, who were passing through the area stop by for a visit and were impressed with this nice location. If you are looking for a great place to stay to spend at the ocean with easy access along with having a lot of things to do in the area, I recommend this rental. Thanks so much Carl for everything and the opportunity for the wonderful experience we had at Camellia Drive. We can't wait to return!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: rental, location and neighborhood
Liked least: noise from bike week
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
29 Apr 2016
Thank you so much for your kind and generous review. I honestly could not have asked for a kinder couple to rent my property. They were respectful, appreciative, friendly, helpful......and so much more! The home was maintained, and then some! They treated it like their own property by caring for it and keeping it beyond clean.
As they were there for 3 months, my neighbors really enjoyed their interaction with them and found them to be enjoyable and friendly. I truly feel that their time spent in my home and the interactions I had with them created a definite relationship between us. I felt like I had known them for years and I look forward to their return!!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
;