Travelocity
Orbitz.com
Destinia.com
CheapTickets
Traveluro
All reviews underground parking beach chairs hot tub one bedroom unit been coming here for years hot dogs living room great vacation ocean front pull out sofa view from the balcony activities director double bed up to date through rci enjoyed our stay every morning
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We stayed at Tropic Sun Towers for the first. We had 3 one bedroom condos for a family of 10. Our condos were right next to each other (bonus). We and I speak for everyone had the best experience ever. The staff was exceptional, courteous, and friendly meeting all of our needs. The condos were very clean and comfortable and the ocean was right there. Easy access to everything. We definitely will come back,

Date of stay: August 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Harold Channell, General Manager at Tropic Sun Towers Condominium, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

The team is glad you had a great time! We love creating vacation memories.

Reviewed 26 July 2021

The view was great and the unit was clean. Checking in was a bit confusing, I think because of being short staffed. The unit was small. We were in a one bedroom. The tv in the bedroom was small and didn't get all the channels that the other one did. And the balcony was small. The stove and oven lights did not come on, however, the stove did work.

Review collected in partnership with RCI
Harold Channell, General Manager at Tropic Sun Towers Condominium, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2021

We are sorry that we did not meet your expectations. We are in the process of replacing the appliances in the units. We hope that you come back and give us a try again so we can show you our true hospitality.

Reviewed 26 July 2021

Beautiful vacation! The bed in the master room was comfortable. The unit was clean upon arrival. Towel exchange was convenient. View from balcony was amazing. One and one half hour from Walt Disney World. A second beach access would be helpful. Great vacation!

Review collected in partnership with RCI

We are glad you enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you back again. :-)

Reviewed 17 July 2021

My parents own a timeshare here and so we rent rooms each year at the same time they are there. It is so clean and they take really good care of the property. In my opinion, it's the best deal around. I would definitely recommend Tropic Sun Towers!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Harold Channell, General Manager at Tropic Sun Towers Condominium, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2021

Thank you for the wonderful compliment. We love you all too. :-)

Reviewed 29 June 2021

Stayed here first of the year and everything was wonderful. Booked a room for the first of September for three days. I was told I could check in Friday night but would have to change roomsSaturday. I was fine with that. I called my husband to tell him and he was not fine with it because we would have to repack our luggage and food. I called back less than 10 minutes from booking the room and was told I would have to pay the $35.00 cancellation fee. And then all of a sudden because I was cancelling they were able to put us in a room and not move us. I canceled anyway. That was the most expensive 10 minutes.

Date of stay: June 2021
Harold Channell, General Manager at Tropic Sun Towers Condominium, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2021

Hello,

I am sorry you had that experience, obviously we have fallen short of your expectations. I have forward your comment to our reservation department, asking them to reach out to you. I hope you will come back and try us again.