“If Only I Lived a Little Bit Closer!”
Review of The Sanctum Cafe

The Sanctum Cafe
Ranked #262 of 4,079 Restaurants in Orlando
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This place was such a treat for me! It's so rare that I have an entire menu to read. The taco bowl was amazing and so were the brussels chips. My fiance isn't a vegetarian, but loved his sedona bowl. The only thing preventing me from visiting more often is the 30+ minute drive from my house. It's worth a visit!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Mills 50 is a heavily Asian area of Orlando; filled with Vietnamese grocery stores, small Asian restaurants, mom and pop shops. The Sanctum Cafe, is in Mills 50 area, the decor is dingy, they have a friendly staff. The menu specializes in vegetarian and organic food. I had a good cup of black coffee and a vegan breakfast burrito.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I'm not a vegan but it was a very enjoyable experience. My favorites were the Sanctum Shot and The Golden Tumeric Latte- for starters. We each had the Sedona and finished it off with sharing the Maple Almost Custard. Our server Alyssa was delightful and helpful throughout. We were on the patio for our meal which made it even better!

Reviewed 7 April 2018

Food was OK but not anything really special. It seemed to be overpriced for small portions. Staff were friendly.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Delicious vegan food. Nice waitress. Health shots interesting. Fire shot was good. Go with the Thai dish!