“Cuban sandwich and quesitos”
Review of Zaza

Zaza
Ranked #1,906 of 4,084 Restaurants in Orlando
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Located at the very end of the 10-19 gates corridor in the Orlando airport this is an option I would prefer closer to the main central area. Delicious cheese and guava pastries and cuban sandwich for your plane trip. Just a small token of their other locations in Orlando, they bring quality cuban food to the fast food business. Only flaw is that they do not have expreso cuban coffee at the airport.

Reviewed 10 April 2018

Breakfast ham and cheese sandwich is amazing! The bread is fresh, and so good. Sandwich is warm, and the ingredients taste like the quality is very high. Coffee is outstanding. The sandwiches are ready, so no wait. Perfect for taking on a flight. Fresh fruit available too. We were so glad that we found this place. It will be our go-to any time we are in the Orlando airport.

Reviewed 28 November 2017 via mobile

We grabbed coffee here before catching our flight over Thanksgiving weekend. There was a long line but they have a large staff and can move people through very quickly. The food options looked really good but we didn’t try anything. Coffee was excellent.

Reviewed 11 November 2017

Zaza is located through security. The Orlando airport is very poorly constructed for restaurants. All of the interesting places to eat are before security. I am not willing to wait outside of security, so I go through the long lines to be inside the secured gates where there are slim pickins for food.

Zaza is one of them. It's right next to the train station and Immotion. The hot sandwiches look like empanadas. They were sitting under warmers and looked dried and slightly burnt. Service was slow and lacked energy.

Normally, I'd pass on a place like this, but you're very limited once you go through the gate. I'd eat here again, but only because there is not a real alternative. Ruby Tuesday was worse.

Reviewed 22 May 2017

I recently grabbed a sandwich at ZaZa on my way to a flight. I thought their Cuban would be better than the other choices at the airport. I was wrong. The sandwiches are prepared ahead (who knows how long) and run through the oven before being served. The ingredients were not high quality and the sandwich tasted stale. I would not go back.