Lowest prices for your stay
US$75
US$79
Free cancellation until 21/03/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Agoda.com
US$61
Hotels.comUS$75
PricelineUS$75
ExtendedStayUS$75
1,172 results
All reviews international drive grab and go bahama breeze sofa bed hot tub disney parks cereal esa dishwasher kitchenette idrive sink convention walgreens
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I had gone up on Feburary the 3rd to see my boyfriend in orlando and took a lyft (medical reason it not advisable for me to drive). I originally was going to stay at the hotel next door the Homewood Suites hotel on international drive. They were absolutely in my opinion the worse. Never on there site did it mention a 200 deposit and when make reservation they had taken the gift card I used to stay. Upon arrival I was being charge literally close to 600 for only 4 nights. I also had to walked in the frikkin cold with my bad health to walgreens to purchase another cause they said they could have done it on two cards. When i went back to pay for the stay not only was it declined but they toom only 1.20 which was weird. Later on in my stay at the Extended stay america hotel I was charge two other time for 91.50 and 76.50. Heck to the no way will I ever stay there. So I just cancelled and went to the other hotel next door the hyatt hotel couldnt do nothing for me and I was disappointed. I then found this hotel the Extended Stay America hotel and it was my saviour. Not only did I get an amazing deal and got to pay in cash (which was better for me) to stay for the price I was going to for the other hotel but the service provide went above and beyond. Claudine was the lady was made my night and stay. She was friendly yet professional. She took the time to answer all my questions. She even took time out of her job which she didnt have to, to talk to a stranger me and her problems. I also have to give a shoutout to the other employees when claudine wasnt there because they just created a warm welcomed environment and it literally felt like I never left my home. The hotel room was absolutely amazing. Very clean and tons of space to put my belongings safe. The kitchen was amazing. They took all the precautions necessary it was perfect. I would definitely stay here again amd and recommend go here because the other hotel um yea no thank you.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sylv2298
ESA GM, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Orlando - Convention Center - Universal Blvd, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for choosing Extended Stay America. We are glad you loved our courteous associates, and your compliments will surely be shared with Claudine. We are delighted to know you enjoyed our comfortable accommodations and that our well-equipped kitchenette added to the convenience of your stay. We value your business and look forward to your next visit.

Hello,
My family and I were transitioning to our new home. In the meantime, we decided to stay at the Extended Stay America on Convention Center off of 8750 Universal Blvd. While we stayed there, the staff was always exceptional. Patricia, Lana, Gloria, Claudine, Josie, and Usha were a few of the staff I came into contact with on a regular basis from the front desk.I don't have any complaints. The cleaning crew always did a great job. They made sure the room was better than you left it.This Extended Stay was definitely my home away from home. If it wasn't for the pandemic,famous Covid19, my family and I would have continued enjoying all the amenities that were available to us. We had the pool,hot tub, Fitness room,breakfast in the morning,delicious coffee by the way. This Extended Stay is in the perfect location. When I say perfect, I'm talking about having a Walgreens,Bahama Breeze,Domino's Pizza,Smoke shop,an all you can eat Lobster restaurant,Liquor store for those that want a good drink every now and then. Whatever you could think of were all in walking distance. There are many other food / restaurants in the area, as we were close to International Drive.

All I can say,if you want a great experience,and to feel like you're home away from home, The Extended Stay America off of Universal Boulevard is who you need to call, you'll be happy you did.

Signed SR, Island Queen.

Date of stay: March 2020
1  Thank S894KYshannonr

Thank you for choosing Extended Stay America. We love sharing wonderful comments such as yours about our team's efforts and excellent service. They will be thrilled to know their efforts are recognized and that you took the time to compliment them in your review. We work hard to make every guest comfortable and feel at home, so we are all very grateful for your feedback. Also, we appreciate your comments about our on-site amenities and convenient location. Thank you also for recommending us to fellow travelers, and we look forward to seeing you and your family again soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I enjoyed my stay the staff was very helpful to making sure I had everything I needed. Every time I approach the Desk they were there to help me. Gloria and Lana was great in meeting my needs in all. I would stay again and Recommend to family and friends

1  Thank 17nessap
ESA GM, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Orlando - Convention Center - Universal Blvd, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for your heartwarming words, we sincerely appreciate the wonderful review. We will definitely share your compliments with Gloria and Lana. It will surely put a smile on their faces! Thank you again for your glowing recommendation, and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Omg stay was amazing and the names that really stuck to me were ,Lana ,Gloria , Claudine &Patricia just to name a few!! They stayed in CDC &COVID 19 guidelines. They made sure rooms are always cleaned & sanitized. They made sure that we had everything we needed and kept a smile on our face . Amazing hotel and they love kids !! I love this hotel ! Thank you so much !

1  Thank khair2021

Thank you for appreciating our team's efforts in maintaining a clean and safe environment for our guests. It is such a pleasure to learn that you enjoyed your stay and had some memorable encounters with our staff. We will surely pass on your kind compliments to Lana, Gloria, Claudine, and the rest of our team. Thank you again for taking the time to post a review, and we look forward to welcoming you back soon at Extended Stay America.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Everyone has been very helpful, including management! And having a kitchen has been awesome! The refrigerator is HUGE. The double queen rom is large and roomy. We'll most likely be staying again in the future.

Date of stay: January 2021
1  Thank jenvhall

Thank you for being our guest at Extended Stay America. We are glad you were pleased with our well-appointed accommodations with a fully-equipped kitchen and that the service our associates provided you impacted your stay in a positive manner. It was our pleasure having you as our guest, and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.